30 Day Shred- End of level 1 Results with pics

Options
Hi everyone! I just finished day 10 of the 30 day shred (ok...so it actually took me almost a month to do level one...but I am doing it) . I didn't see much of a difference from my front, but actually see some difference from my side. I have a long way to go, but it is at least encouraging! 10 days down, 20 to go!!

ShredRound1EndofLevel1FrontCollage.jpg

ShredRound1EndofLevel1SideCollage.jpg

Replies

• RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    It cut your pic in half
  • emilymorrisfoster
    emilymorrisfoster Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Shoot. How do you make it smaller?
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Glad you're sticking with Jillian and keeping at your own safe pace :) You can definitely see a difference :) Keep it up and I know you'll see more results :)
  • sisswright
    sisswright Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    those are huge results for just level 1, i so badly want to get started on the 30 DS... very motivating!!!
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Great work! I can see a difference! (sorry, I don't know how to fix the picture though)
  • AnnaK812
    AnnaK812 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell a difference- nice work!!!
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Shoot. How do you make it smaller?

I don't know but I right clicked and then clicked view image and was able to see the whole thing.

AWESOME results! I hope my level one results are as good as yours!
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I just finished level 1 too! I definitely noticed a difference from the side.

I'm so glad there's someone that looks similar to me. High-five twin mom! :drinker:
  • Peta22
    Peta22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Excellent results for only 10 days! ...although, I've just finished level 1 too and I know how hard it is! Congratulations!! :happy:
  • Jordynnsmom
    Jordynnsmom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    That is super AWESOME!!!! Keep going...can't wait to see the next pics;) I'm doing 30 ds also.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    #1 - holy crap those results are amazing - way to go!!
    #2 - we have almost the same tattoo....in almost the same spot :tongue:
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    I am one day behind you I wish I had taken before pics. BTW it has taken me a lot more than 10days as well. You are have great results. I have gained weight but close are fitting better. Time to take pics and measurements. Keep going and I look forward to seeing your final results.
  • Foxefabuluz
    Foxefabuluz Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great results. And congratualations for the completing Level 1. I have begun and stopped and begun and stopped too many times. I am currently on Day 2 of my newest attempt at completing this and moving to Level 2. I can say that even though I haven't been consistent in any way of following it, I can say that it is very good, I don't have nearly as much trouble with the push up as I did in the beginning and I don't do it consistently. I'm hoping I can see it through for the next 28 days and have some good results. Good job. :wink:
  • southernyankee716
    Options
    I swear this is like looking at a picture of myself. It's unreal how similar your body size/shape is to my own! Anyway, I can see a huge difference from the front and the side. Great job girl!
  • emilymorrisfoster
    emilymorrisfoster Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! The support on here is AWESOME!!! I was mortified to post the pictures, but I figured I am not the only one that has more weight to lose!
  • MrsMrtz
    MrsMrtz Posts: 73
    Options
    awesome, keep it up! I can see the difference!
  • andreabball
    andreabball Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    looking fabulous!! keep up the good work!!
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    From what i can see i can definitely see a difference! i'm on my second round of the shred. Keep at it! I Love Jillian! :)
  • kaciroberts1585
    kaciroberts1585 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Great job Emily! I have 2 more days in Level one and I can't wait to take my pictures! Keep up the great work!!!
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    #1 - holy crap those results are amazing - way to go!!
    #2 - we have almost the same tattoo....in almost the same spot :tongue:

Those are great results!!! I need to stick with 30DS. I do it for a day or two and then get lazy.
    As for the tattoo...I have been looking at one with a long tail hummingbird. I like both of your tats!!

Good job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!