30 Day Shred Results (1st Month) - With pics!

Options
13»

Replies

• Its_My_Time
    Its_My_Time Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you can totally see a difference!! I am on day 3, week one...wish me luck!
    YOU CAN DO IT!!
  • lizbet783
    lizbet783 Posts: 24
    Options
    Thank you everyone!

You look fabulous!:flowerforyou: Would you mind posting whether exercise are plyometrics, or any type of jumping for DVD, JM's Burn Fat Boost Metabolism. I completed 30 day shred but hard on my knees!

Thank you! I just did the BFBM workout and there is jumping in it....I don't feel like there was as much as in the 30DS. It definitely works your legs. Not sure how it would be for your knees...if I were you I might see if you can find some clips from it online and be able to see some of the movements they do to see if it would work well for you. I thought it was a great workout and I liked it more than 30DS. The only down fall is that it's about 50 mins long (with warm-up/cool down), but a good workout to do 3-4 days a week! Hope that helps!
  • fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    Options
    I hope BFBM gives you continued spectacular results. :) (I really enjoyed all the Kickboxing moves in it but tend to use it as my in-between DVD rather than doing it repeatedly like 30DS or R30.)
  • chelsey202
    chelsey202 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Btw, how did you guys log the 30DS?
  • lizbet783
    Options
    Btw, how did you guys log the 30DS?

I logged it under 'circuit training' in MFP at first, then I got an HRM and used that to see my calorie burn. MFP wasn't far off from what the HRM said. I usally burned about 280-294 calories per workout.
  • amanday88
    amanday88 Posts: 68
    Options
    amazing job! i only have 7 days left!
  • Charlene_91
    Charlene_91 Posts: 323
    Options
    Awesome Results :)
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I can really tell a differance in your hips,belly and arms :happy: After I did 30DS I moved onto RI30 then 6 week 6 pack along with Killer Buns&Thighs!
  • lizbet783
    Options
    Great job!! I can really tell a differance in your hips,belly and arms :happy: After I did 30DS I moved onto RI30 then 6 week 6 pack along with Killer Buns&Thighs!

I was think about doing the RI30...how did you like it?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!