CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• jess412
    jess412 Posts: 29
    Options
    well i have to admit...i gave into a cupcake today. But i felt gross afterwards. So just think of how you would feel afterwards if you ate it. That's how i usually do it. Whenever i don't feel like going to the gym, i think "just think how good i feel afterwards"...and i usually go. :smile:
  • jenzimmer
    jenzimmer Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I love CAKE and there is one in my office right now with the sugar frosting .........yeah you know what im talking about it looks so good! but am not going to eat it I GOT THIS!:laugh:

Me too! Have you had "healthy cake"? I know, what?! They have healthy cake!? But I have the BEST recipe and a GURANTEE you will love it! :laugh: It's so easy and it's only 1 point for weight watchers and 0 fat, 60 calories per piece! And SOOOOOO good! My husband doesn't even know it's good for you! Let me know if you want the recipe and I'll post it.

Oh heck yeah, I want the recipe!

Ok It's called Healthy Cake
    2 egg whites
    2 6 oz containers of low fat yogart (I use dannon strawberry)
    1 cup of unsweetened applesauce
    1 tub of low fat or fat free or sugar free cool whip
    3/4 cup of water
    1 box of white cake mix (I use reduced sugar)

Set oven at 350 for 30 mins
    Take cake mix, 1 container of yogart, egg white, applesauce and water and mix in bowl
    Poor into greesed baking cake pan
    Bake until cake is done
    Once cake is cooled take cool whip and other container of yogart and mix together (this is your frosting)
    apply frosting to top of cake.
    You can also cup up strawberries and place on top

1 piece is 60 calories, 0 fat! :love:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Ugh this is the bane of my existance. I love the people I work with but they love their yummy nummy yum yums and I get a little flack about my lack of desire to join them.
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    w00t! Now THAT is freedom! Knowing that you /can/ have the cake if you want too, but choosing not too!!

Cheers to you for your strength and common sense!

But as Lyniejones says above, I don't get why people seem insulted if you don't eat the cake/cookie/bread/whateverbadstuff they bring in.

I just keep smiling and shaking my head and politely declining - but somehow they feel insulted.
  • ms61840
    ms61840 Posts: 29
    Options
    I love CAKE and there is one in my office right now with the sugar frosting .........yeah you know what im talking about it looks so good! but am not going to eat it I GOT THIS!:laugh:

Me too! Have you had "healthy cake"? I know, what?! They have healthy cake!? But I have the BEST recipe and a GURANTEE you will love it! :laugh: It's so easy and it's only 1 point for weight watchers and 0 fat, 60 calories per piece! And SOOOOOO good! My husband doesn't even know it's good for you! Let me know if you want the recipe and I'll post it.

Oh heck yeah, I want the recipe!

Ok It's called Healthy Cake
    2 egg whites
    2 6 oz containers of low fat yogart (I use dannon strawberry)
    1 cup of unsweetened applesauce
    1 tub of low fat or fat free or sugar free cool whip
    3/4 cup of water
    1 box of white cake mix (I use reduced sugar)

Set oven at 350 for 30 mins
    Take cake mix, 1 container of yogart, egg white, applesauce and water and mix in bowl
    Poor into greesed baking cake pan
    Bake until cake is done
    Once cake is cooled take cool whip and other container of yogart and mix together (this is your frosting)
    apply frosting to top of cake.
    You can also cup up strawberries and place on top

1 piece is 60 calories, 0 fat! :love:

Cake is my all-time weakness. I am soooo going to try this recipe this weekend. THANKS!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!