Gals (guys too, if applicable :p) what color are your toenai

Replies

• angied80
    angied80 Posts: 713 Member
    Disappointing lack of pictures in this thread.

tumblr_lwobmpkPmB1r6aoq4o1_400.gif

directions to make it easier for you ladies:

1) save pic to your desktop
    2) go to www.imgur.com
    3) click on "Computer"
    4) click "Upload"
    5) Copy imgur html location
    6) put "[ img ] YOUR LINK HERE [ /img ]" in a reply (without the spaces)

Or instead of saving to your desk top, when you find a pic on the internet, right click on the pic, go to properties, highlight the url and insert is as said above between the [ img ] YOUR LINK HERE [ /IMG ]
  • JodaNord
    JodaNord Posts: 496 Member
    Mine are Monroe Red with a white bow with black trim painted on!
  • I usually only use a few nail colors, Ink (dark blue), Black, Chocolate Brown, Red and Pale Pink.

Currently my toes are Ink and my nails Pale Pink.

I did a french manicure on my feet ONCE....never again, I couldn't sleep, I'd look down and see these creepy short, fat fingers at the end of my bed and get scared, then I realized they were my toes.
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Hot Pink to match my favorite high heels
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,526 Member
    Each big toenail has a dot of last year's metallic orange left over.

Guess it's time to pedicure!

Happy Spring everyone.
  • awidener86
    awidener86 Posts: 247 Member
    Usually mine are hot pink but I had them done lime green to match my bathingsuit. Lol (went to an indoor waterpark)
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Something about "Chrome" ... China Glaze. They look like metal! I love it. It's a departure for me, as they're almost always some shade of red/pink-- very dark in the winter/fall, more melon-y in the summer. I'm weird in that I only like "crazy" colours on my fingers.. which I almost never paint. ha!

Boy, do I need a pedicure, though...
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Can't go wrong with hooker bright red
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    a purplish color.
  • JodaNord
    JodaNord Posts: 496 Member
    Pics wont' work...
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    I did a french manicure on my feet ONCE....never again, I couldn't sleep, I'd look down and see these creepy short, fat fingers at the end of my bed and get scared, then I realized they were my toes.

HAHAH that's great. I've never done it.. mostly because it's too much work to do myself and costs more if I have it done!
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    navy blue on my toes right now.

finger nails are a deep pink, im addicted to nails inc, i made a £45 order last night.

love nails inc.
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member

Or instead of saving to your desk top, when you find a pic on the internet, right click on the pic, go to properties, highlight the url and insert is as said above between the [ img ] YOUR LINK HERE [ /IMG ]

i meant save your own pic, not a random one you find online. (unless you already have one online somewhere)
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,014 Member
    Cherry red at the moment.

Spring and summer time they're always some kind of pink...hot pink, fuschia, light candy pink... ok ok and maybe purple here and there.
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,014 Member
    I usually only use a few nail colors, Ink (dark blue), Black, Chocolate Brown, Red and Pale Pink.

Currently my toes are Ink and my nails Pale Pink.

:laugh: I so am the same way....french manicures just look funny on my toes.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,810 Member
    Right now, black with sparkles in the paint. It changes at least twice a week thought :) I imagine I'll be done with the dark colors for the year pretty soon though!
  • Put my pic on :-)
  • lkt1970
    lkt1970 Posts: 11 Member
    My 5 year old daughter painted mine, so each nail is a different colour
  • newman84
    newman84 Posts: 234 Member
    WHen i did paint them it was general black. I don't really do mine any more I'm not allowed to wear nair polish on my fingers, but when i did i noramally painted t hem black.
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    double