Eating for your blood type

Options
2»

Replies

• bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have heard of it. I like the concept. I have the cookbook for my blood type. I am going to incorporate this into my lifestyle as soon as I feel confident in what I am doing right now.

My mother and her boyfriend did use the outline for the diet for a couple months. They both lost weight. They were also training for a triathalon at the time.

:)
  • mab33
    mab33 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it. O+ here. Seems a bit fishy to me.
  • Safeena87
    Safeena87 Posts: 13
    Options
    Im a type O, I should be eatin a high protein diet and exercisin regularly.. I havent done the diet but i know that i have to exercise otherwise i feel crappy, moody etc...
  • beanie1119
    beanie1119 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I have tried to make small changes slowly.
  • zsaoosh
    zsaoosh Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    blood type O. Here the prescribed diet is low-carbohydrate, high in proteins (such as meat and fish), and low in dairy products. The author suggests specific foods to avoid; such as avocados, brazil nuts, and oranges. Type O should also engage in lots of exercise.

Blood Type A should avoid red meat, eat plenty of fish and vegetables, with a low dairy intake. Light exercise only.

Blood Type B should avoid chicken and bacon, eat plenty of meat and dairy, some fish, and plenty of fruit and vegetables.

Blood Type AB combines the A and B diets.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Dr. D'Adamo is noted in his field,

His "field" isn't supported by scientific evidence either.

^ This, and LOL.

Seriously folks, I would steer clear of this entire concept.
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    This thread is proof that people will never stop falling for gimmicks.