27 just has a miscarriage and feel awful! :(

Options
Hi, I am new here. I need some motivation on loosing the lbs. I was some over weight before getting pregant and gained some more during. I have been eating a lot more. I am looking for ladies who I can have some motivation and feel like I am doing a good job. Thanks...

Replies

• cjsgrimlin
    cjsgrimlin Posts: 246
    Options
    i may not have much motivation, but i know what your going through. Been there, i was 19, and just married.
  • AEB_WV
    AEB_WV Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss. Add me if you like . Take care :)
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    (hugs) Feel free to add me if you want, been through it all
  • cnt21811
    cnt21811 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear about your loss. Feel free to add me. I have had 4 miscarriages. I feel for you.
  • janrowolf
    Options
    Oh, I am so sorry. I am saying a prayer for you and your baby--that you know that you are loved and find reasons to stay hopeful and positive even as your heart breaks and begins to heal.
  • dls0516
    dls0516 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I had a miscarriage 3 months ago-my second. It's a horrible thing to experience but I'm determined to get pregnant again. I am blessed with two beautiful boys and I want to be healthy for them and the next pregnancy. That's my motivation. Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other!
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss! I have been there three times and it is heart breaking. I have tons of motivation & love to incourage my friends. I have lost all my weight after having my three kids and then my three miscarriages. You can do it!!! Please feel free to add me if you want :-)
  • luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Im so sorry for your loss. Add me if you like. I had one also last year, but was unaware I was pregnant. But it was very early. Everything happens for a reason. And I truely believe this. Keep moving forward that is very important and focus on yourself and your weight loss!! Good luck :)
  • soon2bhotmom
    soon2bhotmom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    so sorry to hear of your loss...been there too, feel free to add me.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I'll say a prayer for you and your little angel. I'll be 27 next week and I've had 6 miscarries and I'm not going to lie, it's hard. You have to go though the motions, and just stay strong.
  • Yacki
    Yacki Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am sorry for your loss, I too know and understand what you are going through. I will send prayers your way. I am very motivated to lose. I am trying to get healthy - not just skinny! You can do whatever you put your mind to.

However - with a loss of this nature you may need to talk to a mental health professional, friend, nurse, OBG (just someone). When I was going throught this - I went through a horrible depression, I only realized this through marriage counsling . ( It is the loss of a life and should be treated that way- you need to grieve) :heart:
  • JennyAnnLanders
    JennyAnnLanders Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I understand and hope you find encouragement and strength on here. Try not to fall back on your sadness and emotionally eat! I've done that for many years, as well as for whatever other reasons I've over indulged...but this site has helped me tremendously! Take care of yourself as best you can, and take care of those near and dear to you now. You'll grow and most likely have your sad times, but remember them with joy and with those around you! I still have times I grieve, but there's a reason things happen...not sure that we'll ever know why, but that's ok...take care of you now. The more fit you are hopefully you will feel better about things in general.
    Add me if you'd like.
  • ocrere
    ocrere Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I can say I know how you feel. I know no amount of words will take the pain away but I can offer you support in you weight loss journey....... add me if you would like.. Take care and focus, you can do it......we all can do it!!!
  • RyLaneB
    RyLaneB Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry. I had a miscarriage with my first baby at 23, I have been in your shoes. Grieving a baby you never got the chance to know is so difficult, and to be honest...9 years and two beautiful healthy children later I still grieve that child's death. I also was over weight before and during my pregnancies and am here to get healthy. I have just a few friends, mostly people I know in real life, but they are some of the most loving and supportive people I know! Please feel free to add me! :)
  • Evelyn_Gorfram
    Evelyn_Gorfram Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Oh, your poor dear. My warmest thoughts will be with you.

I admire your strength in making the improvement of your own health and fitness part of your physical and emotional recovery. Whatever your literal cardiovascular condion, I can see you've got a strong heart.

- Evelyn
  • kleighsamboer
    Options
    I am so sorry! I had a miscarriage many years ago and I still carry it with me. I will tell you it does get easier. i know the importance of having people around you that understand your feelings and what you are going through. Please feel free to add me and shoot me a message if you ever want to talk/vent. Take care!
  • GeneaCindy
    GeneaCindy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss. :flowerforyou: As many posters have said, I've been there. It was really the only time I felt truly depressed. As much as I love my husband, I don't think he really understood just how devastated I felt. I was only 8 weeks along, and I don't think it hit him the same way. It does get easier. After 6 months, we got the ok to try again, and about 4 months later I got pregnant again. Scared the whole time! Got high blood pressure, was on bed rest, and unplanned c-section where the doc discovered I had placenta acreta. But, I now have a wonderful 15 year old son and I feel blessed to have him.

Give yourself some time to grieve in the way that works for you. There is no correct way to do it.

Friend me if you would like to -

Take care
  • starrybirdy
    starrybirdy Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'll add you as a freind xx sorry for your loss - time does help but from experience there's a sadness that stays within

stay strong hun - one day at a time xx
  • petshrink
    petshrink Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hugs hunny. So sorry you had a miscarriage. I've had 4 it's heart breaking isn't it. Huge hugs to you
  • IndyMindy85
    IndyMindy85 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just had a misscarriage/D&C on Valentines day. Its an awful feeling... feel free to add me for support