What Do You See?

Options
SteffieMark
SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
One of the first things I noticed when I went from Fit to Fat, was my knuckles getting smaller and smaller, until they basically disappeared. Now that I've started the trip back, from Fat to Fit, they are one of the first things I see returning. I just noticed knuckles when I woke up. Is is odd to be so excited about knuckles? haha It makes me wonder what others may notice first and what excites them to see again?

Replies

• roslynds9
    roslynds9 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm excited to see my jawline and cheekbones returning. For the last few years my face has been quite rounded and plump so I'm very excited to get my angles back! =)

My hourglass figure is also re-emerging slowly but surely so that's something to look forward to =)
  • heavensshadow
    heavensshadow Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I get excited when I get a glimpse of collarbone coming back to the surface. It makes me happy. :)
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    I get excited when I get a glimpse of collarbone coming back to the surface. It makes me happy. :)

Yes for the collarbone!

I also do this thing, where I bring my right hand up across myself and cup my left shoulder, there's a bone there that i love to feel lol...i know, weird.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    apparently i have hip bones and razor sharp collarbones. I can stick my finger through them BAHAHAHAHA (the collarbones- not my hips O_O)
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I loved it when my collarbone first started showing! More recently, I am loving the definition in my legs - seeing my calf muscle becoming more defined and my knee caps actually showing now. LOL!
  • nilleah
    nilleah Posts: 177
    Options

Totally agree with this!
  • booboorocksout
    Options
    My wrists. First noticed when I was driving that there is this little bone...
  • SaSSyhasCurls
    Options
    One thing I really noticed was when I would sit in a chair, my wide hips would spread out the whole chair, now I have quite a bit of space while sitting in an average chair.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Hip bones, collar bones, cheek bones and the sinews in my neck.
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I have to agree on about all of these. I find it so funny that I have become so "Touchy-Feely" with myself, not in a bad way. haha The dent forming in my torso, from below my chest to my belly, my kneecaps returning, wrists and of course, my newly found knuckles! I love seeing the transformation. I really thought it would take much longer to see any changes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!