De-Lurking to Post my One-Year Success Pics!

Options

Replies

• katslosingit
    katslosingit Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Awesome job, very inspiring.
  • klynn81
    klynn81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    holy crap. seriously AWESOME transformation! Congrats!
  • NorthwestLadybug
    NorthwestLadybug Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    This is THE most inspiring story I've read all week! I am 5'3" and started this journey when I hit 199 pounds, insisting that I would NOT hit 200 pounds! I am proud to say that I have basically not faltered (I say "basically" because I had a few "planned falter" days, which I am fine with) and I have been very active, usually at the gym, six days a week. I am down 11 pounds in 11 weeks, which is just fine with me, since I am giving myself a full year to lose 52 pounds. I'm 55, so I can't imagine weighing in the 120s; the 140's seem great to me right now!

Thanks for a great story, complete with great photos! You have MUCH to be proud of!
  • KristinLeAnn252
    KristinLeAnn252 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    bumpppp
  • ronnio_ron
    Options
    wow....true inspiration....
  • fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    Options
    WOW! I mean all I can say is wow! Thank you for sharing and inspiring and paying it forward. WOW!

Thanks! (Reading that many wows in relation to a story about me and weight loss is still sort of mind-boggling, lol. It really does take our brains a little while to catch up with reality sometimes.)
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    The shots of you in your old clothes are insane. Great job!
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! Thank you for sharing :)
    You look AWESOME. It's nice to see the result of what you're working your butt of for!
  • Jenny111372
    Jenny111372 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    WOW...great job!!!
  • fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    Options
    Oh, I love the two legs in one pants leg pictures! They are like the quintessential weight loss shot from the 90's or something.

Thanks! I tried them on on a whim when I was packing up all my old clothes to donate them before Christmas. I never imagined that I'd actually be able to stand in one leg, but I too remember all those 90s weight loss shots, and when I found that I could tug those bad boys up with both legs stuffed in one pant leg, I couldn't resist actually taking the picture and posting it here. :)
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! Well done!!! :happy:

2955970.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • arr0528
    arr0528 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and I hope to look like you one day!!
  • Richdogg38
    Richdogg38 Posts: 152
    Options
    Great job! Hard work really paid off for you. You look wonderful.
  • NicolettetheGreek
    NicolettetheGreek Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    WaHoo to You!! You Look amazing! Best of luck in your "new Future"

In Him,
    Nicolette
  • alleykat70
    alleykat70 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I am also on that journey,,, a slow one but steady none the less! You should be very proud of yourself!!!
  • pinepl
    pinepl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!! Thanks for sharing.
  • fitnessbudget
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You story is nothing short of spectacular. So glad you deceided to stop lurking and write!!
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Fantastic post, your story is like so many others (mine included) and you've definately inspired me
  • meredithmom
    meredithmom Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Inspiring and awesome. Thank you for sharing.
  • jadesurber
    Options
    You have just given me an extra boost that I can do this. I am starting my journey at 220 and am 5'5". I have lost 16 lbs so far and know this is a life change that will stay with me forever. (Not a diet that when I am done to gain the weight back...which I've done before).

I can just SEE myself putting both of my legs into my size 20 jeans! Thanks for sharing and congrats! You are truely inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!