What apps do you use on your phone?

Options
Just wondering what apps people use on their phone to help them with their weight loss journey.

Replies

• RenaPink11
    RenaPink11 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • rmrosen83
    rmrosen83 Posts: 12
    Options
    I use foundation healthcare networks restaurant app to search nutritional info when dining out. Of course the MFP app as well!
  • SteveTries
    SteveTries Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    imapmyrun
    imapmyride

Very good gps tracker that audibly updates you of your progressas you go along.
  • privatetime
    privatetime Posts: 118
    Options
    Um...... MyFitnessPal? ;-)

I'd been doing my own weight loss plan for the last few months. Losing weight. Keeping my own food & activity journals. Keeping a graph of my weight loss progress. (Sound familiar?)

My husband, then a frend, recommended MFP, so I tried it. What's better than my own tracking is I wasn't counting calories (and I still don't really care about calories), but MFP can tell me approximately how much of what I'm eating is fat/carb/protein. I'm using MFP to try to get my diet in the range of 20-25% protein, 30-35% fat, and 40-45% carb's. ...And I'm already doing much better, in that regard. (I've only been using MFP for a week.)

I'm essentially trying to increase my protein slightly, while lowering carb's a bit. I really only pay attention to the fat/carb/protein pie chart on my phone.
  • Pawsntails
    Pawsntails Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I only have NFL but I'd be interested in seeing what others have
  • Pawsntails
    Pawsntails Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Mfp* stupid auto correct
  • confuzzledwife
    Options
    I have one called Body Shot, I really like it! You can track your weight, measurements, BMI, and take screen shots ... it will show you your weight lost, inches lost, your BMI, etc., and you can compare your pictures side by side.. You can also lock it out if you don't want someone else seeing your pics or measurements.. that I love since my kids are always stealing my phone!! :smile:
  • iiiiworkout
    Options
    Pandora
  • Ro0kins_Wedding
    Options
    MFP
    NHS BMI Tracker
    Zombies, RUN!
  • 0RESET0
    0RESET0 Posts: 128
    Options
    MFP, Jefit, 100 pushup free. Jefit is what I use to track my weight training.
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    myfitness
    hrm app that I can test my heart rate if I do not have my monitor
    out of milk this is a grocery list that I can make to keep me from making poor choices.
  • JBApplebee
    JBApplebee Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I started with Expense Manager, and when I had to account for what I spent my money on, I discovered that it helped me make better decisions. I also use MFP (of course), JEFIT & Shopping list. I like shopping list because I can sync the grocery list with my wife's phone, so instead of calling me every time we need something, she can add it to the list & I don't have to try to remember what she's recently added.
  • privatetime
    privatetime Posts: 118
    Options
    Oh, I also have 'NudgerSize' only on my iPad. I set it to remind me every hour between 10am and 5pm to do 5-10 minutes of cardio. That can get me up to an extra hour or more of exercise throughout the day, in addition to my main morining workout, and a few minutes of afternoon yoga/ballet.
  • soymilkcoffee
    Options
    I have the following apps: Nike+ GPS , Eat This Not That!, Womens Health Magazine (iPad), Cookbook+ (iPad), and of course... MFP! :)
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    Digitfit HRM for the iphone. Love it! Lots of colorful graphs and so easy to interpret data from my workout.
  • RenaPink11
    RenaPink11 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! These gave me some great ideas!
  • icandothis318
    icandothis318 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have the following apps: Nike+ GPS , Eat This Not That!, Womens Health Magazine (iPad), Cookbook+ (iPad), and of course... MFP! :)

Ooh I wanted to buy the Eat This Not That book. I didn't know they had an app. This is great!
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    MyFP
    Spotify
    Rage Faces for SMS
  • acschnabel
    Options
    I use Sports Tracker for tracking my mileage. Great site go do with it as well.