Wind is blowing

Options
Hi everybody!

I'm new here, this site was recommended to me by a friend and I have to say people and their stories here are so inspiring!
Well I would just like to get and keep in shape ... I'm feeling some changes will soon occur to my life and have to get ready for this so... I guess I've found the right place for motivation!

Replies

• sunnyday
    sunnyday Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi everybody!

I'm new here, this site was recommended to me by a friend and I have to say people and their stories here are so inspiring!
    Well I would just like to get and keep in shape ... I'm feeling some changes will soon occur to my life and have to get ready for this so... I guess I've found the right place for motivation!
  • strongmom
    strongmom Posts: 72
    Options
    Getting control of your eating habits and weight make you sooo strong, I feel more confident every day that I can track everything I have eaten and get to the gym! Good luck, it feels GREAT to take charge this way and feel good in your own skin ;):happy:
  • sunnyday
    Options
    You're right!
    Before getting married I used to do sports and keep fit but didn't realize that it was so important for feeling good. Well it's never too late... :wink: Thank you so much!
  • namaste
    namaste Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on taking control of your life. I'm trying to regain it over my own. This site really is a wealth of information and encouragement. It's nice to know that other people are dealing with the same things that I am, and that we can all help each other.

Welcome to the community!!!
  • sunnyday
    Options
    Thank you, I'm so glad I can share information and get good advice from other people here.
    Yes, we have to work hard! Let's keep it on!
  • Vertu
    Vertu Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi Sunnyday,

And welcome to the site!

I'm only a couple of days in, but I am delighted with the added support the site offers... everyone's really friendly and so helpful when you need advice... and as we both know, its not always easy to keep up your motivation on your own :-)

Good luck with your goals x
  • sunnyday
    Options
    Hi Vertu

I do love this site as well - and still have to thank my friend who suggested me to join.

When motivation is missing it is always good to look for others' support and here I see there is plenty. Also, I love to be among people - physically and... virtually speaking :wink: I love to share emotions and experiences and this is the right place for it!

Well, I usually am the do-it-yourself kind of person but... it's so good to be encouraged, I think I missed that for too long