Replies

• cyclingben
    cyclingben Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I have the austin powers heart shape chest hair
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I actually like a nice amount of chest hair. My x husband had a perfect chest with some hair on the chest and a nice line of hair that ran down....anyway...I like a chest with some hair.
  • HWeatherholt
    HWeatherholt Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    grass is supposed to grow on a playground......

Like this.

The man I'm seeing right now keeps it shaved. Which I don't necessarily prefer one "style" over another. But, did notice some stubble the other night, which didn't necessarily bother me, but took a minute to get use to the change of how everything felt.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    well I don't remember the 70's so I will have to take your word for it, but no way do I want any part of a bare play place.
  • bellevie23
    bellevie23 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Other than back hair, unibrow, and excessive amounts of fur "down there," I like men to look like men... ESPECIALLY if they have chest hair!
    Bald chests are gross!

We are quite the opposites. Chest hair makes me gag. Now, unnaturally bald chests are disturbing, like guys who wax or whatever. If you've got chest hair, keep it under control, but don't wax it, that's kinda overboard.
    Yeah I agree..I do not find bald chest gross at all LOL, quite the opposite.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    You gotta trim the bushes to make that large tree stand out more!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    **sigh**

I'm getting to the age now where I just appreciate my husband trimming his ear and nose hair...

As he says - getting old means losing hair on your head, and gaining it in other places...

Is it rude that I got my bf a nose hair trimmer as a stocking stuffer for Christmas?

I mean...at least he uses it...
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Manscaping is a MUST! AT LEAST trim that nastiness up!!
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Other than back hair, unibrow, and excessive amounts of fur "down there," I like men to look like men... ESPECIALLY if they have chest hair!
    Bald chests are gross!

same here.....a little happy trail on a guy is soooo sexy!!!
  • Annette_rose
    Options
    **sigh**

I'm getting to the age now where I just appreciate my husband trimming his ear and nose hair...

As he says - getting old means losing hair on your head, and gaining it in other places...

lol...this is cute!!! And so true!
  • jldaley09
    jldaley09 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm a minority.. I don't really care at all. it doesn't gross me out, I love my husband just the way he is hair and all. chest hair, back hair, other hair.. none of it matters to me.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    You gotta trim the bushes to make that large tree stand out more!

:drinker:
  • Annette_rose
    Options
    Bald chests are gross!

same here.....a little happy trail on a guy is soooo sexy!!!

lol....smart girl!!!!! A happy trail...I like that :tongue:
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Bald chests are gross!

I agree with this, back hair is weird, unibrows are a no no. Legs can remain hairy, but trim the naughty region. Yuck.
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Bald chests are gross!

I agree completely
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    I recently had to trim some of my chest hairs around my nipples, as they were considerably longer than the rest of my chest hair.

trimming the nipple area is anxiety provoking!

makes me squirm just thinking about it
  • darthbambi
    Options
    A little chest hair isn't so bad. I didn't think so before I met my hubby, though, so it probably depends on the guy.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options

I +1 this. trim anything that makes it look like you're part missing link or wolfman, anything left is generally OK.
  • heylatimer
    heylatimer Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Interesting thread. I have lots of hair on my chest, arms, legs and butt. Thankfully my back is clear. I have been trying to decide whether to manscape this summer and how far to go. Arms, legs and butt are gonna have to stay hairy - just too much to manage there. But my chest and 'happy trail' could at least use some shortening. Maybe some thinning out too.

Sigh... If only unwanted hair could be removed with diet and exercise...
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Bald chests are gross!

I agree with this, back hair is weird, unibrows are a no no. Legs can remain hairy, but trim the naughty region. Yuck.

I half agree here, I like my man to look like a man, but I am not resting my head on a hairy chest, that's gross. Everything but arms, legs and head should be clean.