• AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options

Okay, here's a list of acceptable places for body hair:

Men:
    -legs
    -arms
    -head
    -eyebrows (note the s, there can not be a singular brow.)
    -beard/ goatee / moustache / dirty sanchez, whatever.

Women:
    -arms
    -head
    -eyebrows

I like chest hair, and I don't really care about down there, as long as it's trimmed if it has hair
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    but as men age.. do we have to dye the carpet to match the drapes.. or no?

As per my previous comment, there shouldn't be a carpet.
    what about a mohawk?

Ick, no thank you. Body hair, male or female, grosses me out.

Even on the legs of man ?

This is where body hair is acceptable. If a man shaves or waxes his arms and legs, and he's NOT a professional swimmer, we have a problem.
  • hazev74
    hazev74 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    chest20hair20heart.jpg

what the.....ow my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:noway:
  • AccordingtoTodd
    AccordingtoTodd Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    that is one awesome list!
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on the guy. When my ex hubbie shaved his chest I was disgusted. I got a glimpse of the chest of the guy I currently would like to see naked and he didn't have a hair on it and I cannot wait to touch his chest. And see the rest............
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Other than back hair, unibrow, and excessive amounts of fur "down there," I like men to look like men... ESPECIALLY if they have chest hair!
    Bald chests are gross!

I agree with this. I don't mind *some* chest hair, a little bit is good. But, I'd take a bare chest over an excessively hairy one.

But, I don't think I'd like it if a guy that was totally shaven 'down there'. It would just be too weird. Seems too feminine to me.
  • thefuzz1290
    thefuzz1290 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    chest20hair20heart.jpg

what the.....ow my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:noway:

If I had any chest hair I'd do something like that...probably would've shaved the marriage proposal to my wife in it lol.
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    but as men age.. do we have to dye the carpet to match the drapes.. or no?

As per my previous comment, there shouldn't be a carpet.
    what about a mohawk?

Ick, no thank you. Body hair, male or female, grosses me out.

Even on the legs of man ?

Okay, here's a list of acceptable places for body hair:

Men:
    -legs
    -arms
    -head
    -eyebrows (note the s, there can not be a singular brow.)
    -beard/ goatee / moustache / dirty sanchez, whatever.

Women:
    -arms
    -head
    -eyebrows

on that list, I would win because I have extra credit.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    manscape down there please. please.
  • kal_el83
    kal_el83 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I think everyone can appreciate a 'tidy' appearance!
  • Chari_Jan
    Chari_Jan Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Other than back hair, unibrow, and excessive amounts of fur "down there," I like men to look like men... ESPECIALLY if they have chest hair!
    Bald chests are gross!

I totally agree!!! Now, I don't want my man looking like a Big Foot but a normal amount of chest hair is sexy.
  • lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    no... but back hair must be taken care of. luckily my husband isn't very hairy...
  • Jreneewright
    Options
    i dont ask my husband to shave clean just to keep trimmed. he has a small patch of chest hair and i like it :bigsmile: and unless they are swimmers or runners i think it would be VERY weird for a guy to shave his legs and arms..:noway: . they are men they are not suppose to be hairless! we tend to make our men a lil too metro these days... now im not a fan of back hair.. have dated guys with it but married a man with a nice smooth back all hair free! now if the guy has hair on his back then i dont think he should shave it cause unless he is really gonna keep it up you trade sleeping with a fur coat for sleeping with a prickly cactus.. no one snuggles a cactus!! so thats my take..

now women.. please shave lol the only place on a woman that should have hair is her eyebrows and the hair on her head!
    kinda a double standard i know lol!!:laugh:
  • fieldsy4life
    Options
    Ladies - get your man a Norelco Bodygroom. Done.
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    If she keeps it tidy, it'll get more attention from me..... and I live to that same standard. :wink:

Once I started shaving the legs for swimming and triathlons (14 years ago), I never went back. I just don't like hairy legs. If someone wants to judge my manliness by that fact, I always encourage them to come workout or run with me. :flowerforyou:
  • big_drake
    big_drake Posts: 78
    Options
    Luckily I have no back hair but if my beard is any indication, I don't like to shave so I leave the chest au natural. Luckily again my chest isn't all that hairy I don't think.

As far as "down there" goes, I shave the under parts and trim the upper regions.

Maybe if I lose a bunch more weight I'll go hairless but right now I'd just look like a chubby baby.
  • deucemon69
    deucemon69 Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Trimming the bushes to make the tree look taller! Just keeping it trim works best. As a runner a little hair helps with the chafing.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options

now women.. please shave lol the only place on a woman that should have hair is her eyebrows and the hair on her head!

AH-GREE!
  • mikeyrp
    mikeyrp Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Bare or Bear.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options

AH-GREE!

Yep, I have friends of friends that are into this whole "not shaving their armpits" thing and it's totally disgusting.