Replies

• slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Dominic Bali is kind of reggae, really great
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Try some Mandisa. Her whole CD is awesome, but I particularly love Good Morning, Waiting for Tomorrow, and Stronger.

Here are some other songs on my workout playlist:

The Afters- Light Up the Sky
    David Crowder- No One Like You....or anything by them really
    Jeremy Camp- Jesus Saves
    Mercy Me- Move
    Andy Cherry- Our God's Alive
    Casting Crowns- What if His People Prayed, Glorious Day...love all of their songs, really!
    Matt Maher- Christ is Risen
    Third Day- This is Who I Am, Tunnel

Oh yeah, forgot about Third Day - This Is Who I Am. I love that song.
  • Clarimusic00
    Clarimusic00 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome. Thank-you for all the amazing suggestions!! I can't wait to try some of the songs and groups out I haven't heard of! It's going to be an amazing workout mix!!!!
  • RDalton84
    RDalton84 Posts: 207
    Options
    Anything by GRITS or John Rueben would be awesome to work out with. They are both more of the hip hop genre so the songs are really upbeat
  • tomwashere
    tomwashere Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Something a little different you may want to consider is listening to podcasts while you work out. There is plenty of variety so you can probably find something to your liking. And unlike music, which I seem to be able to tune out, podcasts force me to listen and do a better job of taking my mind away from the exercise.

I can't really recommend any good Christian ones, but I know there are many including ones on Christian music.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    If no one has suggested it, I have Mary, Mary and Grits on my workout playlists.