Trying to lose 100 lbs

Options
SO I'm just starting out and I'm trying to lose 100lbs. I really need all the motivation , support and advice as much as i can get!! Please add me if you have the same goals in mind to or also need that extra motivation or support!

Replies

• Sagetheplace
    Sagetheplace Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have over 120- 150 to lose..im not exactly sure on my goal I will decide when I get closer depending on how I feel. But I do plan on making it to at least 120 lost. I have been working on it for a little over a year now. Its a long road..a lifestyle change not a race, but you can do it!
  • cc11395
    cc11395 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me. I am new to MFP but not new to the weight loss journey. This time, I have a new mindset - so much so that I even joined a gym and invested in a personal trainer!

The first piece of advice I have for you is to love yourself no matter what you weigh or how you look! Once you can do that, you will have an easier time enjoying your successes along the way (and not worry to much about the bigger, scarier picture)!

I wish you the very best!!
  • demorest
    demorest Posts: 109
    Options
    I have 55-70lbs to lose,I'd add you but i am computer illiterate so if you want you can add me.I know you will do fab here, the people are great, best of luck to ya!
  • csgray72
    csgray72 Posts: 39
    Options
    I have close to 90 to lose, maybe more I just don't know how I'll feel/look at that weight so we'll see. I'm sending an add req!
  • snowbunnyxoxo21
    Options
    Hi, I have over 120- 150 to lose..im not exactly sure on my goal I will decide when I get closer depending on how I feel. But I do plan on making it to at least 120 lost. I have been working on it for a little over a year now. Its a long road..a lifestyle change not a race, but you can do it!

It definitely is hard!! Good luck on your weight loss journey!!! We can do it!! ;)
  • snowbunnyxoxo21
    Options
    You are welcome to add me. I am new to MFP but not new to the weight loss journey. This time, I have a new mindset - so much so that I even joined a gym and invested in a personal trainer!

The first piece of advice I have for you is to love yourself no matter what you weigh or how you look! Once you can do that, you will have an easier time enjoying your successes along the way (and not worry to much about the bigger, scarier picture)!

I wish you the very best!!

Honestly i think that was the best piece of advice that anyone has given me since i have started losing weight. I just find it so hard to love myself when I feel soooo fat. I"ll try my hardest to love myself so that all of this will be easier. Thank you so much. And i wish you the very best too!
  • snowbunnyxoxo21
    Options
    I have close to 90 to lose, maybe more I just don't know how I'll feel/look at that weight so we'll see. I'm sending an add req!

I accepted it!! Were close to the same "losing weight goal" Best of luck to you!
  • snowbunnyxoxo21
    Options
    I have 55-70lbs to lose,I'd add you but i am computer illiterate so if you want you can add me.I know you will do fab here, the people are great, best of luck to ya!

Sent an add request!!
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    I have lost a bit over 125lbs. I would love to give support. Feel free to add me.
    I have to agree with what was said. It is so important to love yourself first and foremost! For me I thought I rocked it no matter what weight I was but knew where I was didn't work for my health. Losing, and continuing to lose has been a hard and a really long journey, but embracing it and making it a lifestyle change does make the transition much easier.
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    I have lost a bit over 125lbs. I would love to give support. Feel free to add me.
    I have to agree with what was said. It is so important to love yourself first and foremost! For me I thought I rocked it no matter what weight I was but knew where I was didn't work for my health. Losing, and continuing to lose has been a hard and a really long journey, but embracing it and making it a lifestyle change does make the transition much easier.

I also wanted to add that I know my ticker says that I've only lost one but I just joined MFP this week and that is what I've lost this week.