30DS results - pics

Options
littlemegzz
littlemegzz Posts: 292 Member
So, technically today is the last day of the 30 day shred, but I did miss 2 days during the 30.I'm going to do pics anyway because I like procrastinating from doing my uni work. Just to clarify, I'm going to say day 28 below because of this.
I have gone from 100kg to 95kg. No inches lost on my top half or arms, 2 inches lost around the waist.

The first pic shows Day 1 on the left and Day 28 on the right. - Interestingly, I do not see a single 'shred' (i know, lame joke) of difference between the two.

Day1to28pic01.jpg

the second pic shows Day 10 on the left and Day 28 on the right. - I forgot to take side on pics on the first day. This one is a little more noticable I think.

Day1to28pic3.jpg

The results aren't as good as a lot of other peoples, but I have a lot more to lose than some of them.

Notes from my workouts:
I didn't have weights until day 10, before that I was just using 600mL water bottles which were too light for basically everything.
I did 3 days of extra cardio in the first week, but then got bogged down with uni work so I only just managed to find time to do the 30DS.
I did 10 days of level 1; 10 days of level 2 and 8 days of level 3 (missed last wednesday and yesterday because of assignments)

Replies

• littlemegzz
    Options
    I just realised, I also am wearing a different bra in the day 10 pic. So that explains the extra lift I get in day 28. lol.
  • leogirl724
    Options
    Rock Star Megzz~

Way to go Girlie
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Oh my! You can clearly see the shred in your waist. It's more defined and your posture is better :) You may not see it, but I'm sure others do. Don't be discouraged! It takes courage to face Jillian for 30 days :) Keep up the great work you're doing!
  • littlemegzz
    Options
    Thanks for you comments guys.

@ mzub - yea, I dont think I'm too discouraged because the weight is moving every week. If I couldn't see a difference in the second pic as well than I would have been really annoyed. But yea. Slow and steady hey. Thanks for your post.
  • Claire594
    Claire594 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I can totally see a difference in both pictures too. Your waist is definately shrinking. I'm doing the shred at the moment - just started level 3 tonite. I've a lot of weight to lose and sometimes it feels like its too hard but seeing ur pics is keeping me motivated. Hope my results are as good as urs though I don't think I'd have the nerve to.post then LOL
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    You have a waist! Woooohoooo!
  • xonikitashafferxo
    xonikitashafferxo Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    i can see a difference...a lot in your waist.
    i am also doing 30ds and i am getting angry bc i do not see a difference
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Doing great!
  • sninny
    sninny Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference in your waist, as mentioned previously, but I also definitely see a difference in your arms in the second picture. They're more toned! Great work!!
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see a change! Doesn't it feel great!! :) Keep up the good work.
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    You can really tell in your waist,good job!
  • MorissaW
    MorissaW Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I can totally see a difference in your waist!
    I wish my results were in my wasit....sigh.
  • beautyreaps
    beautyreaps Posts: 151
    Options
    Good results (: definitely see the difference in your waist and overall shape. Well done hun (:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!