Looking for INSANITY buddies

Options
124»

Replies

• xtinec84
    xtinec84 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey everyone! I just started Month 2 workouts yesterday! Feel free to add me! I accept all : )
  • Deanthedog
    Deanthedog Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    day three for me tomorrow and its hurting all over but i love the pain lol im up for anyone adding me and joining my insanity
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I personally think you are all insane No really I think you all are. :) But a good insane I must say. Keep up the good work all.

LMAO!!!!!!! We are ;)
  • suzi02
    suzi02 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 !!
  • intergalactick
    intergalactick Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Day 3 here. (:
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I start phase 2 on Friday....nervous and excited all at the same time :D new friends always welcome :)
  • wmchick81
    wmchick81 Posts: 273
    Options
    I have a private group on facebook that is mostly (90%) doing insanity. If you are interested in joining us, send me a message :-) I am on Week 6 Day 3, and all I can say is WOWZA!!

Or find me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003365405628
  • AskBeans
    AskBeans Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm doing Insanity & Zumba & The Elliptical at the condo gym downstairs > I like to switch it up
  • hannahizel
    hannahizel Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I first was introduced to Insanity 2010 and after two weeks I felt the difference, I had to stop because I got so busy with work and everything. I am 21 yrs old, 120 lbs, I started again and on my 8th day of insanity. I have been eating 1000 calories a day, mostly protein and veggies but I feel like there's no changes (or am i just too impatient =p)
    GOAL: To go back to 100 lbs, and to look good enough in a bikini by the end of May for my Hawaii vacation.
    Possible or not?
    Anyways, I have always loved Insanity =)
  • rlv2680
    rlv2680 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    i did week 4 day 3 today and i can say this with confidence....damn i'm looking good!!:bigsmile:
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I am on week 6 day 3. Trying my best to get through this firat week of month 2. Anyone and everyone can add me!!! I need motivation through the sore butt muscles and shin splits. HELP!!!!!
  • megs2003
    megs2003 Posts: 90
    Options
    I'm doing Insanity, but skipping weeks when I'm traveling (all that jumping in a hotel room is likely to upset some people ;) plus my little travel laptop doesn't have a cd-rom). Feel free to add me :)