What was the last thing you ate?

Options
coliema
coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
The last thing I ate was a Cheese Ravioli with Tomato Basil Sauce, Mmm :) I'm craving skittles, but I'm gonna behave :tongue:

Replies

• jgerbe2
    jgerbe2 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    11 Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps with a Wedge of Garlic & Herb Laughing Cow Cheese

****Absolutely my new favorite snack and only 145 calories****
  • smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    grilled tofu and pasta salad. I think I might have a cookie
  • sanjoparolas
    sanjoparolas Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Vega One Protein Shake after completing my Ripped in 30 session.
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Salt and Vinegar Velvet Crunch cassava snacks, when my fiancé sprung the surprise on me that he'd cooked 130g of chicken rather than 300g. Had a few extra calories, and nothing in to eat, so I stole from my lunch pile! :tongue:

Now, I want Skittles. Not had those in years. They're one of those things I love but never think to buy...
  • mom2five69
    mom2five69 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Two taco el carbon fron el pollo loco
  • Woooolywool
    Woooolywool Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Serving of beansprout and vegetable stir fry (homemade), with 15g pumpkin seeds, 80g garden peas, x2 wholegrain ricecakes, and green tea with lemon. :3 That was my (late night) dinner.
  • Erinslove
    Erinslove Posts: 139
    Options
    This is like one of those "come as you are" parties and I am in hideous old ripped pjs instead of a sexy dress...would love to impress with a tale of a veggie chocked super-food clean meal; however, I had a craving for white buttered rice and that is what I had for dinner! Damn, I really want to talk about my healthy lunch.
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    This is like one of those "come as you are" parties and I am in hideous old ripped pjs instead of a sexy dress...would love to impress with a tale of a veggie chocked super-food clean meal; however, I had a craving for white buttered rice and that is what I had for dinner! Damn, I really want to talk about my healthy lunch.

Buttered rice being...rice with butter on? I can't imagine how that'd taste if that were the case. Didn't think butter and rice would go together.

Still, it's guaranteed to be better than 'white buttered mice', which is what I read the first time.
  • titchymummy84
    Options
    biscuits :( did have a delicious bolognese pasta bake for tea tho x
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options

Buttered rice being...rice with butter on? I can't imagine how that'd taste if that were the case. Didn't think butter and rice would go together.

Still, it's guaranteed to be better than 'white buttered mice', which is what I read the first time.

Buttered White Rice is on my list of things I would eat if it was my last meal forever! HAHAHA, along with Mashed Potatoes and Tacos from Taco Bell :) Buttered rice is AMAZING!
  • sebbysmommy
    sebbysmommy Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'll fess up, The last thing I ate was a Hershey's bar!
  • toriaenator
    toriaenator Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    falafel wrap :))) tastyyyy
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    OSTRIM: Teriyaki flavored jerky stick. ... Effin salty stuff.. buuuut I needed something on my stomach after working out.
  • merapp9
    merapp9 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    sweet bell peppers!!!
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Salmon, mushrooms, chips, greek yogurt and pretzels. Yum... great dinner!
  • sharonucd
    sharonucd Posts: 145
    Options
    drank diet hot cocoa
  • rfechter
    rfechter Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    an orange popsicle.
  • baxgilter
    baxgilter Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Mmmm girl scout cookies
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    On the border
  • ConcordPhil
    ConcordPhil Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese mixed in with yogurt and wheat germ. But before that I had three of those Cadbury mini chocolate eggs :smile: