People wear clothes while weighing?

Options

Replies

• titchymummy84
    Options
    I always get weighed in nuddy first thing in morning lol. Got to start only getting weighed once a week so may start as of tomorrow and every wednesday after hehe :)
  • 25sherry
    25sherry Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I weigh nakie too, first thing every morning after using the restroom.
  • tilfordj
    tilfordj Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wouldnt go down too well at my weight watchers class but I might try it when Im only 2lbs from my goal lol x

If your WW meeting was held at the Nudist Resort you would be fine......
  • echoica
    echoica Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I weigh in with whatever I have on...too lazy to strip down for only a slightly lower # :P
  • tilfordj
    tilfordj Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I even play Tennis nude.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I do my official weigh-ins on my Wii Fit and then I weigh my kids, so I have to wear clothes. I make sure I'm wearing the same or similar clothes each time.
  • AndreaDaPrincess
    AndreaDaPrincess Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I weigh naked on a Monday morning after I have totally emptied my bladder !!!!!!! :noway:
  • rfechter
    rfechter Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I always weigh naked so I can just get a pure baseline. Wearing clothes means taking into consideration how much they weigh.
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I weigh in naked, it's before my shower. I also like to do it first thing in the morning after going to the bathroom and before I eat or drink anything.
  • kgordon7
    kgordon7 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    once a week, in the morning and yeah you guessed it, NAKED :) after using the bathroom of course because that's your true weight.
  • zoedallas
    zoedallas Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I've always weighed with whatever I happened to be wearing at the time. But after reading all the posts, I'm switching to nudie.
  • Janiot
    Janiot Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Naked - pre shower - difference of 2.4kg when compared to post shower, with undies, bra, necklace and glasses, although the latter is what I enter on MFP.!
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I weigh in in my slippers. But I've weighed them, and so they're easy to take into account.... because it's cold, that's why.
  • CrazyLazyStylist
    CrazyLazyStylist Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    in the buff..then when I go to the dr. weighing with my clothes on is like... WTF man?
  • patricknsmith
    patricknsmith Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Naked at home, skivvies in the locker room at the gym.
  • p1xelate
    p1xelate Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I strip down to weigh in. I even take off jewelry (even though I know it doesn't make much of a difference). I'm kinda anal about it. Oh and I never weigh when my hair is wet, because I'm convinced it's a lot heavier haha

It does!!!! I tried it once when my hair was about at my bra strap in the back and it was several pounds!
  • rrcaudill
    rrcaudill Posts: 87
    Options
    It's the only way to weigh-in!! My Tuesday morning routine...get out of bed, empty my bladder, strip down to nothing, weigh and measure, get in the shower. :wink:
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    We're converting some people (:

I don't think I get undressed faster any other time than right when I come out from peeing.
    Is it too much to compare it to Christmas morning..? bahaha
  • GregRandall
    GregRandall Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I've always weighed myself at the gym and clothed- my job would complicate the whole indecent exposure thing :P Though after reading all the above it might be time to jump on the bandwagon and get some scales for home!
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Unless you runn around in a suite of armor clothes do not weigh that much.honestly it does not matter to me,i do it both ways