Am I truly Evil?

Options
2»

Replies

• johnlatv
    johnlatv Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    No this would be evil.... On the cake write, "Happy 40th and final Birthday"
  • mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Nah, he's alright. I guess I'll keep him...
  • cln714
    cln714 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Nah... I think one good thing about getting older is that you don't take yourself too seriously anymore. That sounds like alot of fun. I'm sure he'll get a kick out of it!
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    You're evil. Evil is good. Do it!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm... I was going to have an 80s Themed 16 (x2.5) Candles party for my 40th, but a zombie party would be pretty sweet, too.

Be sure to play some Oingo Boingo! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iypUpv9xelg
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    It depends: are the fondant gravestones made of a flavored fondant that's tasty or just the normal kind that someone who doesn't know any better would pop one in his mouth and try to chew it up and be all like, "WTF is this s***?"

Marshmallow fondant. It's tasty!

Me, I like a really good buttercream...
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    :: taking notes:: Mine turns 40 in June and is 8 years older than me which makes it more fun.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Evil, but in a good way.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    That is SO great! My parents turned 50, and I wanted to throw them an over the hill party and invite everyone. They're really active in the community so it would be big. They said no :/ but I kinda wish I didn't ask and just went with it. Actually I REALLY wish I'd just gone ahead with it
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    93ce9200-7954-4482-9910-4c29dd924647.jpg
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    But what kind of party will you have when he turns 50?
  • mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Not sure. But when he turns 50, I'll have more to terrorize him with by then.