ATTENTION AWESOME NSV

Options
watsonsc
watsonsc Posts: 10 Member
ATTENTION ATTENTION: My thighs no longer touch...I wore a dress the other day w/o spanx and actually felt a breeze and not the rubbing/chaffing/forest fire that usually happens down there. AND I didn't have a pooch stomach... WOOP WOOP RAISE THE ROOF!

I just felt the need to share this with more people than just my usual MFP friends :-D

Carry on

You may now go back to your regularly scheduled programs....

Thanks!
Sheyonna

Replies

• dlperry65
    dlperry65 Posts: 83
    Options
    Still waiting for that NSV! Congrats!
  • chairperson
    Options
    Oh awesome. I love this and want this. Seriously on the "rubbing/chaffing/forest fire". Really makes dresses less comfortable than many would think.

Congrats!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    thats awesome!
  • floridahoosier58
    Options
    That is great congrats
  • MarileeP
    MarileeP Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Woop, woop raise the roof indeed!! Congratulations!
  • amandammmq
    amandammmq Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Oh man, that is AMAZING! Because of how I'm built and how sensitive my skin is, this will never be a reality for me, but I am seriously thrilled for you!
  • jennylsapia
    jennylsapia Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    This is the NSV I can not wait for!!!
  • Tiffany789
    Tiffany789 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    That is a serious nsv!!!! You should be so proud!!! I hope to get there soon!!! Congrats!!!
  • watsonsc
    watsonsc Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the love people!!! :-D I am wearing skirts/dresses all week in celebration!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Woot woot! GREAT NSV! Keep up the amazing work you're doing!
  • MarincicS
    MarincicS Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!! It opens up a whole world of wardrobe possibilities. I'm a long way away from that one, but seriously hope i achieve it some day!

Enjoy it!! You should celebrate by getting yourself a new dress!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!