Thanks! I'm going to try it!
  • ncates00
    ncates00 Posts: 51
    Options
    Yes.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Yes in moderate portions. Don't think of this as a diet either, it has to be a lifestyle, way of living or it will never work.
  • hottottie11
    hottottie11 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    As long as it's not that blasphemous "reduced fat" PB

I have 3-4 tablespoons of PB every single day.
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I love natural peanut butter. I eat it everyday. It has healthy fats and protein.

yum yum yummmm
  • buzzcogs
    buzzcogs Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Love the natural peanut butter. It is my daily sustenance! ;-) It is also my super marathon food. Before each marathon I eat 2 PBJ's made with really nice jam and natural peanut butter..yummy!
  • minadeathclutch
    minadeathclutch Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Yes in moderate portions. Don't think of this as a diet either, it has to be a lifestyle, way of living or it will never work.

amen hot stuff!
  • Pattinan
    Pattinan Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Love peanut butter..have recently switched to almond butter..I find it worth the calories!
  • annalee_1
    annalee_1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    PB2 is delish. I make a little popcorn with spray butter and dip it in the PB2 chocolate cures my sweet and crunchy moments.
  • kountrygrl27
    kountrygrl27 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    as long as in moderation there should be no reason u cant eat it. I have found lite skippy to have the least calories per serving.
  • krissypea79
    krissypea79 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    PB2!!!! Powdered peanut buttter. 45 calories for 2tbsp. Ingredients: peanuts, salt, sugar. I am OBSESSED!!!!! I ate natural peanut butter before I found this little gem, but now I can eat 2x as much for HALF the calories!!! Get some!!! :happy:

you said the magic word.....

Its ONE gram of sugar.
  • ruskmusic
    ruskmusic Posts: 20
    Options
    PB2!!!! Powdered peanut buttter. 45 calories for 2tbsp. Ingredients: peanuts, salt, sugar. I am OBSESSED!!!!! I ate natural peanut butter before I found this little gem, but now I can eat 2x as much for HALF the calories!!! Get some!!! :happy:

Sweet I have to try that!
  • TheUnwritten
    TheUnwritten Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I love peanut butter! PB2 is great too! I always have a jar of both in my house.
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I have to learn to stay away from it.. I know people say it is healthy fat but i have been eating it and i have not been losing and of course i probly eat to much of it.. So i think i get enough fat anyway or i would not be fat.. so there is fat in everything really so i dont really nees to find food that has alot of fat in them to eat. Even if it is good fat. I am addicted to it so i need to stay away.

I hope i start losing soon since i have cut it out some.. i am winging myself off of it lol
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    All Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter is a mainstay in my daily meal plan... I have it every morning for breakfast and it definitely has not hindered my weightloss in the least bit.....
  • strawberrie_milk
    strawberrie_milk Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    It's a healthy and delicious food - of course you can have it while dieting. However, watch how much you eat as it's high in calories. Fit it into your intake and you'll be fine!
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options

you said the magic word.....

Its ONE gram of sugar.

one gram of EEEVVVIIILLL sugar
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Sure, I put in in my porridge or have it on toast or crackers before I go for a run.
    Just watch the portion size. My preference is for one that is made of peanuts without other stuff added - I don't trust the "light" ones as they have a lot of extra things that I don't think are necessary.