I am so bummed!!

Options
mommared53
mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
I just got a call from JC Penney salon telling me that Charlotte (my hairstylist) is no longer working there. :sad: It's so hard finding someone that you really like and cuts your hair the way you want it cut and now Charlotte's gone. :sad: I have to start all over again trying to find someone as good as Charlotte. :sad:

Ok, I just had to vent. I'm really bummed though.

Replies

• MRSWESSON
    MRSWESSON Posts: 107
    Options
    I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!!:sad:
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    You should find out from the other hairstylists to where she might have gone to, if its another hair salon you can go to the salon where she is working.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    You should find out from the other hairstylists to where she might have gone to, if its another hair salon you can go to the salon where she is working.

I called the salon back and talked to the receptionist. She said she was off for a couple days and when she got back, was told that Charlotte had quit. She didn't know anything else. I have an appointment on Saturday with another stylist so I may try to find out if anyone knows where she went. I'd definitely follow her. I wish she would have called me because I had told her previously that if she ever left, I'd want to follow her. :cry: :cry:
  • expressbug
    expressbug Posts: 100
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean I'm going on vacation next week to where I use to live and I'm getting my hair too because my old stylist was soooooo good!! 600 miles to get a hair cut so i feel your pain!!