help me lose this hip weight please?!

Options
i've been eating pretty healthy and exercising for a few months, and i think i've only lost maybe lost a pound.. which seems like probably only water weight. i'm trying to lose weight faster and a lot more, not just casual slow weight. so i started counting my calories on saturday, but i still feel like it's not going to help. I'm currently 144, 19 years old and 5'3". I've got a somewhat wideset hips, not HUGE.. but I don't have a petite bone frame. I'm trying to tone up, get a little bit of muscle, and mostly just lose my little gut and my ANNOYING hip weight, which is my BIGGEST issue.
[it's not that I have A LOT of hip weight, it's just my wide hipset that makes it seem much worse]

How can I go about this for swimsuit season fast!?
My fitness Pal currently has me at 1360cal a day, and I'd say I exercise about 30mins 4x a week. I would go more but I have trouble breathing. All the other time, I'm usually out and about though, not just sitting around. HELP!

Replies

• kleighsamboer
    Options
    First off I don't think you are eating enough calories. Your body needs fuel to burn. It also depends on what you are eating. If you are eating a bunch of processed foods still you will probably have a hard time losing weight. Lots of fresh fruit and veg will make a huge difference. Also, eating things like avocados and oily fish will help because good fat combats bad fat. Hope this helps :)
  • monicaxxrose
    monicaxxrose Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    well i'm not eating any processed foods, that much i already i knew :( i'm eating lots of fruits and veggies, watching my carbs, no sweets, eating protein, watching my sodium and fat, no fast food. but thank you!
  • Determined523
    Options
    Do exericse on the stationary bike. Lunges, squats, zumba is amazing and does a lot of hip movements. I have it on my wii for when I can't get to the gym. But unfortunately, if you want to loose weight faster, you have to do a lot of cardio and make sure that you eat enough caloies and the right kind of calories.