Anyone around 260lbs

Options
Hi All

Im nearly comming to the end of my first week on the plan at im currently at 3lbs lost. Im still trying to get useto the plan and would love some company to the weight loss for support!

Replies

• sacha1977
    sacha1977 Posts: 26
    Options
    Hi
    I'm Lianne and started with 254 lbs to lose, I've been at it for 9 weeks now and am currently at 224lbs. How often are you weighing yourself? You say you've lost 3lbs but haven't logged it? Does that mean you have weighed yourself before the week is up?
    I use to do this all the time but would get so demotivated. I was weighing myself 2/3 days before my actual weigh day and seeing I had lost nothing, I would be so low and miserable. But then when actual weigh day came round and I officially weighed in, I have been surprised at the loss I've had. Those couple of days really make a difference. If you are like me and obsessed with weighing yourself put temptation out of the way. I now leave my scales in my car and only bring them into the house on a Sunday. Since doing this I have not unofficially weighed myself and are much more happier through the week.
    3lbs is a great start! it all soon adds up xxx
  • nurseinthemaking1
    Options
    Hi Leanne, my WI day is tom, you pritty much got my down to a tea!!! lol This week has been my first week and i think ive just been so hesitant to believe it works! Im still trying to get to grips with the plan! How are you finding the plan? sounds like your doing fab!. Can i ask ya when i do excersie to i eat my cals ive burned? i cant seem to find this out on the website at all. Thanks for the add!

Em
  • Brasseric81
    Brasseric81 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi NITM and Sacha, Eric here! I have been on here for about a month and started at 281 and now down to 266. The way I think of this website and mobile phone app is a lifestyle change...not a diet. If I think of it like that, I think it puts me in a better mindset. So, a big welcome to the both of you for starting this journey!

Eric

P.S. Hopefully (if I get that all important acceptance letter) I will also be a nurse in the making!
  • janet0513
    janet0513 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I am right there with ya. Don't get discouraged by the scale (I know, easier said than done). Look at the NSV's and focus on changing your lifestyle and the weight will follow. Anyone can add me if you'd like, I love to give and receive support.

...and good luck to both of you future nurses from a "seasoned" nurse :)