Beautiful faces

Options
I've noticed that a lot of you lovely ladies on here when starting out post just your faces. Then as you become more confident in your journey, we start seeing these before and after pics, which is awesome. But something I've been noticing and wanted to comment on is that we have some absolutely beautiful, gorgeous, and stunning woman on here by their faces alone. When you all describe what you think and feel about yourselves and yet I see these profiles with these attractive faces, I wonder if we're looking at the same person. So, my encouragement is that if you're afraid of your mirror because of seeing all the things you want to change, take a look at your faces. You are all beautiful!

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    lulabelle.........that was very well put!

Whenever I see a before and after story I always try to take the time to comment.

" You were a beautiful woman before you lost the weight, now you look healthy too!!'

Or something like that. Because I dont think we are ugly at any weight. Ugly is from the inside out....as some of these skinny stars on TV prove each day.

from what I have seen in my time here at MFP, these are the lovliest people I have ever seen!

Before AND After!!

:flowerforyou: Jeannie
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    That was a great message to wake up to this morning. :smooched:
  • GuitarJohn
    GuitarJohn Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Aw, shucks! :blushing:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Aw, shucks! :blushing:

You're beautiful too!
    94881_4585_thumb.jpg
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    Options
    That was a wonderful message! I couldn't agree more!!! :bigsmile:
  • wkualum
    wkualum Posts: 5
    Options
    That WAS a great message -- the first I read this morning.

Thanks for taking the time to write it. I think sometimes we forget that we are all beautiful no matter the weight!

:flowerforyou:
  • indianagranny
    Options
    It is a great message! Thank you for taking the time to put it on here
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    That WAS a great message -- the first I read this morning.

Thanks for taking the time to write it. I think sometimes we forget that we are all beautiful no matter the weight!

:flowerforyou:

I definitely agree with that. Thank you for reminding us all that we're beautiful, no matter what!!
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Very lovely message......and with that I'll post up my bathing suit picture. :laugh: :laugh:
    <
  • AwMyLoLo
    Options
    Very lovely message......and with that I'll post up my bathing suit picture. :laugh: :laugh:
    <

Holy Moly!! :blushing:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options
    <

Holy Moly!! :blushing:

HA HA HA HA HA!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :tongue:
  • LeanLioness
    LeanLioness Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Very lovely message..............

Unfortunately, some of us are our own worse critics and some of us were tore down by our own mothers and our self-esteem is crushed and crumbled............

No matter what I weigh, I always see the "same me" I was when I was at my heaviest of 265 pounds six years ago.............

When I met my husband 15 + years ago, I weighed 120 and was in the Army. I thought I was fat and ugly then too.................wondered why guys asked me out actually...............
  • AwMyLoLo
    Options

Unfortunately, some of us are our own worse critics and some of us were tore down by our own mothers and our self-esteem is crushed and crumbled............

No matter what I weigh, I always see the "same me" I was when I was at my heaviest of 265 pounds six years ago.............

When I met my husband 15 + years ago, I weighed 120 and was in the Army. I thought I was fat and ugly then too.................wondered why guys asked me out actually...............

You have always struck me as a very beautiful face... :smile: :blushing: :heart:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options

Yeah I look at old pictures and I remember being unhappy at that weight and now I would LOVE to be there again!!!
  • MRSWESSON
    MRSWESSON Posts: 107
    Options

:mad: GIRL YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! :flowerforyou: PLEASE DON'T EVER SEE YOURSELF AS ANYTHING OTHER THEN BEAUTIFUL!
  • Shakes
    Shakes Posts: 54
    Options
    Awwwwww. That was so sweet! :flowerforyou: I do have to agree 100% Ive only been on this site for less then a week, and while reading post I look at the picture and think oh my god! they are gorgeous! Keep it up sexy's!
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    I am one of those people who do not see themselves as beautiful in any sense. I feel ugly every single day I go to work because I work with some of the prettiest young women (I work on a college campus) and I'm over 40. I see myself as intelligent....not beautiful/pretty/good looking.

My low self esteem gets me everytime. It has all my life.

But I'm working on it.

So thanks for the kind words :flowerforyou: but it's something that I have to work on from the inside out.
  • LeanLioness
    LeanLioness Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    I am one of those people who do not see themselves as beautiful in any sense. I feel ugly every single day I go to work because I work with some of the prettiest young women (I work on a college campus) and I'm over 40. I see myself as intelligent....not beautiful/pretty/good looking.

But I'm working on it.

So thanks for the kind words :flowerforyou: but it's something that I have to work on from the inside out.

I think you are stunning!!!
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

But I'm working on it.

Yet your ARE beautiful!

Comparing to people half our age should never be done. That said comparing to others shouldn't be done either. We all have something unique about our faces that make us beautiful. Believeing in yourself, is what makes you more beautiful and if you can't believe it, pretend like you do.:tongue: You don't have to be perfect to be beautiful. I discovered this as I got bigger and bigger. My husband still thought of me as gorgeous. I didn't see it but he forced me too. Once I started believing it and feeling better about myself and the excess weight, it gave me the courage to start losing it. I am feeling prettier and prettier by the day. Yes at first I just pretended like I thought I was but now I see it. I am putting more effort into my looks. Wearing a bit more make up (still natural looking), getting my hair done and buying better fitting clothes. Things like this go a long way in raising self-esteem. Pretend like you don't struggle with self-esteem and someday you'll meet someone who will be shocked to hear you struggle with self-esteem issues because you will have become the person you were pretending to be without realising it. :happy: In this case, it's a good thing.

To the original poster: THANK YOU for your kindness!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • pange
    pange Posts: 82
    Options

But I'm working on it.

You look gorgeous!! And you have a very sweet smile :happy: