New to fitness pal

Options
I have been dieting for about 2 weeks now and didnt realize how important it is that I track my calories. I work out about 6 times a week and I've been trying to eat right. I would like to lose 25 lbs. I had a baby boy in September 2011 and I am desperate to get the "baby fat" off :-/

Replies

• Spence_
    Spence_ Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hey :)

I'm new too. Using this site to mainly track my exercise (I'm doing a 5k swim in April and 10k run in May). Would like to lose ten pounds though and generally tone up!

Welcome to the site - best of luck with your weight loss. I'm so rubbish at counting calories...think this is gunna be tough!
  • giggles1973
    giggles1973 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on having a baby :) I have 2 boys myself... :smile:
    Feel free to add me. My goal was 25 lbs as well. I started on here in January of this year and have about 8 lbs still to go :smile:
  • PaintballGirl
    Options
    Welcome to the site! I have been on this thing for a bit, lost a good 15 pounds previously. Unfortunately, I put it back on, hence why I am back on here. This is by far the easiest way to loose weight, for me anyway. Just plug in what you eat and try not to go over. Simple enough. Feel free to add me as a friend for motivation. I'm a good cheerleader.
  • LyLMyssChaos
    LyLMyssChaos Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and weight loss has always been a struggle for me mostly because I have a hard time finding foods that I enjoy, that fit the plan and that I can physically eat. I have a lot of teeth issues, so eating raw veggies is very difficult for me and I have recently found out that I cannot eat any foods that contain gluten (wheat, barley, rye) and the grain replacement options are corn, potato and rice...which are not weight loss friendly. I'm hoping I can find a good balance with this attempt.
  • Saddy8
    Saddy8 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello to one and all, was introduced to this site by a friend and to be honest will not be looking back. Its a great site and hopefully it will help me reach my goal weight.
    I just love the way the way everything is easy with regards to achieving your milestones.
    looking forward to meeting new people and making my ideal weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    definitely the right place here...great people...i've been only on here briefly but i'm glad I joined the MFP community...add if you like