Oh the horror!

Options

Replies

• Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    It is really silly but Jeepers Creepers. I don't know but something about that movie really bothered me.

The only thing that bothered me about that movie was after I watched it I was leaving a friends house and the song "Jeepers Creepers" was on the radio.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Gigli. *shudders*
  • xo_morgan
    xo_morgan Posts: 298
    Options
    "IT" i was scared to shower after that one!!!:embarassed:
  • kerricolby
    kerricolby Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    IT. A killer clown that tries to get you into the sewer. Scared the crap out of me when I was like 10. "They all float...."
  • Diandra81
    Diandra81 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    As a kid a ton of scary movies spooked me...but I mean I was a kid lol.

The only movie that has spooked me recently was Insidious.
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    It is really silly but Jeepers Creepers. I don't know but something about that movie really bothered me.

The only thing that bothered me about that movie was after I watched it I was leaving a friends house and the song "Jeepers Creepers" was on the radio.

Woa, that IS creepy!
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    First scary movie I had seen was the TV movie "Trilogy of Terror." One of the segments had a little doll which came alive and killed folks. It was so bad, but so good.

trilogy.jpg

I think the movie which really made a lasting impact on the state of my mental well-being was Pet Semetary. In particular, this little bastage:

Pet-Sematary-Remake.jpg

Screw that kid.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Jaws! I watched it when I was really young, and then my older brother tortured me in the water...now I cry if I get deep enough in the ocean that I can't touch the ground. :frown:

Also running zombies...There is something about fast zombies that creeps me out (28 days later etc).
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    The famous "peeking alien" scene in Communion still gives me the heebie jeebies. I even got the heebie jeebies right now, just posting the picture...

Communion_(film).JPG

Others that gave me lovely chills: Noroi, Session 9, Mothman Prophecies, Watcher in the Woods, Woman in Black (the original one), carnival of souls, the innocents, exorcist 3, fire in the sky, signs, close encounters of the third kind, the eclipse, the return, A tale of Two sisters, Gwin Gwai (the eye), Ils(them), Fragiles, Skjult (hidden), something wicked this way comes, The Changeling, Ringu, Saint Ange, Below...

if you're a horror fanatic and want to chit chat, friend me! :drinker:
  • jankleberry
    jankleberry Posts: 508
    Options
    Watership Down. Scariest film ever made. This is a true fact.

agreed!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    I guess I am telling my age, but when I was a kid I watched The Omen and I was terrified that I would go into convulsions the next time my mom took me to mass!

Yes The Omen for me also, any kid named Damien freaked me out :laugh:
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    The Changeling.

Still gives me the creeps, because for me, ghosts are way more real and have more of a chance of happening than some crazy movie like Saw.

Hands down the best ghost film ever made. Makes all this modern rubbish like Insidious and Paranormal Activity look like kids films imo. :drinker:
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    As a kid it was Return of the Living Dead. I love it now, it's cheesy and funny and has a great punk rock soundtrack. But I still clearly remember how scared I was the first time I saw it.

I want my two dollars. HAHHAHAHAHA Great and funny movie

No that's Better Off Dead, with John Cusack. Good movie yes, but no it did not keep me up all night with nightmares.

Though I am chuckling thinking about the part where Booger snorts snow...
  • Pams_Shadow
    Pams_Shadow Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Trilogy of Terror - watched it when I was 4 years old and still remember climbing the bookcase screaming because my "loving" older brother poked me in my ankle while I was watching the movie. Nightmares for a LONG time.

Paranormal Activity - watched it and didn't sleep the whole night, just laid in bed watching the shadows. Slept the next day on the couch... had nightmares for a week.
  • Zaggytiddies
    Zaggytiddies Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Zelda from Pet Cemetary freaks me out. "Raaaaachel. I'm gonna twist your back like mine so you can NEVER GET OUT OF BED AGAIN!!! NEVER GET OUT OF BED AGAIN!!"
  • Pams_Shadow
    Pams_Shadow Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    trilogy.jpg
    We called him the "Cha-Cha Doll" because that's what he said as he ran after you.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    When I was little Jurassic Park scared the crap out of me. I'm still scared of dinosaurs to this day.
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    It was health class... 9th grade.... that 70s birth video **shudder**

LMFAO Hilarious!:laugh:
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    Signs is another movie that got to me. I had water on my window sill for months.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options

I like that movie!