HONESTLY can you see a difference? (underwear pics)

Options
First of all I can't believe I'm posting this as I'm wearing very little clothes.. But

Left is November 2011, probably between 145lbs and 150lbs. The right is a couple of weeks ago, weighing around 134 pounds.

My problem is although I feel different and have lost weight I don't think I look any different, so please could I have honest opinions? It will mean a lot more then a casual "well done you look great" (although if you mean it I won't complain!)

Thanks!

Replies

• faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Options
    I can see a difference in your tummy for sure and your arms look a little slimmer too.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I see a difference!
  • chelso0o
    chelso0o Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    You can definitely tell in your midsection. Funny thing is, we are always the last to be able to see our accomplishments. But yes, you can definitely tell in your tummy!!!!
  • kimmie790
    kimmie790 Posts: 26
    Options
    There is a definite difference. Your lines are a lot more smoother!!
    Keep up the good work, its paying off!!
  • runbikehike
    Options
    no doubt there is a difference. you are more trim, but yet still have the curves. look great.
  • chicago_dad
    chicago_dad Posts: 357
    Options
    clear difference! looking great!
  • SilentRenegade
    SilentRenegade Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    DEFINITELY. Nice job! I hope to be able to do that as well. :)
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    It's a pretty big difference to me. Good work!
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Most definately!! Respectfully...very very nice
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    You look much slimmer well done x
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference!

Also, your bra is too big in the second picture. You should probably go DOWN a band size! Which, just mean you lost weight there! Good job!

*Also, wearing the right sized bra would make a world of difference in the way you look at your own body. Maybe you will be able to see a bigger difference.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    12. No Profane, Vulgar, Sexually Explicit or Illegal Images

All images on the site, including all profile pictures and images posted in the forums, should be work-place friendly. While we reserve the right to remove any photo we feel is inappropriate, here are some partial guidelines as to what is not acceptable:

1. - no nudity
    2. - no underwear, thongs, g-strings, or banana hammocks
  • sondra216379
    sondra216379 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Big difference. I wish I'd have taken before pics!
  • Melainalynn
    Options
    You look great. Slimmer overall and definitely more defined. Keep up the good work!
  • KrystalSlim
    KrystalSlim Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Honestly good job you look great! But really we see the difference in your tummy, you skin looks more smooth and looks tighter.
  • kwehrheim
    Options
    Stomach is definitely more flat. Looks like not only did you lose a significant amount of weight, you managed to do it in the area that everyone wants to lose it. Well done!
  • brendaj39
    brendaj39 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    its a big difference and a huge accomplishment...you look fantastic...keep it up:smile:
  • MRC77
    MRC77 Posts: 51
    Options
    I see a difference, especially on your sides, they seem to be more defined.
  • amccrazgrl
    amccrazgrl Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I can see it also.

Off Topic:
    Since I have only loss 15lbs since Oct 2010, I tell myself your still exercising and eating better. My belly is my real trouble area and since you can't spot reduce unless I'm down to eat 100% proper than it won't show. Besides abs being made in the kitchen they are also based on genetics. Plus a lot of bigger people would kill to have my "small" stomach.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    that's fantastic 4 month progress