HONESTLY can you see a difference? (underwear pics)

Options

Replies

• hpjnlj
    hpjnlj Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can tell you have definetly lost weight. Takes a while for your view of your body to catch up.
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    You definitely look different, your whole torso is slimmer your stomach is smaller as are your arms, with how the older pic is I can't tell if your legs look different but everything else does! Keep in mind you see yourself every day and the weight loss was gradual so it's hard for you to see the changes. Look at how your clothes fit, I bet much better!
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,161 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Your midsection is improving! I am sure your trousers must be lose now!
  • OneBryteSmile
    OneBryteSmile Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    You have the same problem many of us have. Our mind just takes a little longer to catch up with the weight loss and body changes. There is a HUGE difference between the two pics. Your waist and hips are a lot smaller. You have lost lots of inches and your skin also looks tighter. You've done a great job and hopefully your mind will catch up soon and you will be able to see the difference we all see.
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Huge difference is your tummy and hip area. Whatever you are doing is working.
    Keep up the great work.
  • Cornishsmartie
    Options
    Your skin is a lot smoother and your tummy isn't as round. As a previous poster said, your boobs are smaller too.
  • cbenzerga
    cbenzerga Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    There is a clear difference in your mid-section. If you not taking measurements, you should, they will tell the story.
  • lilvixen84
    lilvixen84 Posts: 100
    Options
    i see a big difference hun, especially on your tummy. you look amazing well done :flowerforyou:
  • helpmelose2011
    helpmelose2011 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    yes defiantly nice job!
  • Meaganandcheese
    Meaganandcheese Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    HUGE difference! Way to go!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Yep I can see a difference.
  • heavensshadow
    heavensshadow Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    a difference is definitely there!
    tummy is smaller and your hips aren't as wide.
    you look fantastic, seriously! keep going!
  • ardorrequiem
    Options
    Totally. Your waist looks much tighter in the pic on the right. For best comparison try and use the same light and outfit in each picture (daylight works best). :)
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    you are smaller all over luv, from your shoulders to your knees!! congrats beautiful :flowerforyou:
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    You can definitely see a difference in your stomach and waist. Great job!
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    12. No Profane, Vulgar, Sexually Explicit or Illegal Images

All images on the site, including all profile pictures and images posted in the forums, should be work-place friendly. While we reserve the right to remove any photo we feel is inappropriate, here are some partial guidelines as to what is not acceptable:

1. - no nudity
    2. - no underwear, thongs, g-strings, or banana hammocks

So if it was a bikini it would be fine? They are exactly the same.

I warned people on the title that its underwear and I hardly think this is "profane"

Is it really that offensive? All I want is to know if people can tell the difference.
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    OMGosh, yeah! There is a huge difference! Like someone else, I think we view ourselves differently and only see the flaws. You're looking good!
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    You tummy looks flatter and your sides look smaller. You look great to me! I"m totally jealous over here. :) What did you do to get your sides to slim down?
  • ldbldg
    ldbldg Posts: 7
    Options
    big difference, keep it up, your doing great!
  • jsjaclark
    jsjaclark Posts: 303
    Options
    Definitely can see a difference. Even though both pics don't have much of your face, I can see difference there as well as your tummy.