Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

My first 25 lbs off... (before & after pic)

12345679»

Replies

• missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    what a difference! great WORK!
  • SunshineT83
    SunshineT83 Posts: 158 Member
    You are too fly!! Definite inspiration. Keep up the good work and never look back (except to remind yourself of where never to go again) Love
  • bassanne
    bassanne Posts: 56
    You look great. It helps to see the progress, yourself and others. Keep it up. I don't have the courage to take photo's.
  • Mandysp82
    Mandysp82 Posts: 9 Member
    Awesome job!!! Congratulations!! You look wonderful!
  • I'm losing my weight in 25 lb increments. I've lost a little more than 25 at this point but won't take another picture until the second 25 is off. I saw the two side by side and was like "WOW look at how BLOATED I look even just 25 lbs heavier!" I will say, I FEEL better and sleep better and have more energy... at just the first 25. I have PCOS and in 2010, was hospitalized with a weakened heart. If I can lose this weight, ANYONE can. I'm not finished yet, so I'll see ya in 25!

I hope this pic works, and I hope it serves as some inspiration. Even if just a little...

God Bless :heart:

((right click and hit "view picture" if it's cut off at some point))
    first25off.jpg

YOU ARE A HOTTIE!!!!! Way to go!!!! :D You're definitely inspiring!!!
  • Kwesi82
    Kwesi82 Posts: 4 Member
    Awesome stuff, see you at the next 25!!!
  • Jwanguy
    Jwanguy Posts: 115 Member
    look amazing. keep it up
  • TeutonicKnight
    TeutonicKnight Posts: 367 Member
    WOW! Great job!!!! Keep up the amazing work!
  • Well done your looking good. keep up the good work
    :flowerforyou:
  • Glassgal01
    Glassgal01 Posts: 140 Member
    You look great! Congratulations.
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 748 Member
    I'm losing my weight in 25 lb increments. I've lost a little more than 25 at this point but won't take another picture until the second 25 is off. I saw the two side by side and was like "WOW look at how BLOATED I look even just 25 lbs heavier!" I will say, I FEEL better and sleep better and have more energy... at just the first 25. I have PCOS and in 2010, was hospitalized with a weakened heart. If I can lose this weight, ANYONE can. I'm not finished yet, so I'll see ya in 25!

I hope this pic works, and I hope it serves as some inspiration. Even if just a little...

God Bless :heart:

((right click and hit "view picture" if it's cut off at some point))
    first25off.jpg

Way to go! And I LOVE your style! You should help me out! seriously.
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn Posts: 501 Member
    HOT STUFF, you look great! Keep at it girl!
  • char092609
    char092609 Posts: 4 Member
    That is awesome!!! Congrats!
  • karagaddy
    karagaddy Posts: 8 Member
    You look Great!
  • littlelady1950
    littlelady1950 Posts: 10 Member
    You look amazing well done
  • slimsteelerfan
    slimsteelerfan Posts: 193 Member
    WOW! I see a nice difference! You looked amazing before, but look even more amazing! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!