Lost 20 pounds without friends, need some for last 10!

Options
2»

Replies

• carly92029
    Options
    Add me. I need support.
  • Tara1090
    Tara1090 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    Just joined today.

Also have done pretty well without friends - lost 27 pounds to date.

However, I have 20 to go and REALLY need some motivation because I am so tempted to quit right now. I joined for inspiration and motivation - no friends yet, so I welcome adds.
  • jc151
    jc151 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look great but I understand how you feel. Well stay focused and motivated and those lbs will be off in no time
  • meowwitsmiko
    Options
    I feel the same way! I've been using MFP on a constant basis starting at the beginning of this year. Made some progress but the motivation from others will definitely make the journey easier. :) Let's be pals!
  • aparrell
    aparrell Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I totally agree! Looking to lose the last 15-20 lbs...feel free to add! WE CAN DO THIS!
  • laurabarrett79
    laurabarrett79 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey there, great job with your success so far! I'm also on my last few pounds, so feel free to add me we can work on it together!
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    You are doing amazing! I would love to be friends on here! I have way more than 10 lbs to lose, but we can still encourage each other! :smile:
  • robinsme
    robinsme Posts: 2
    Options
    I am in a similar situation. Only I used Spark People to lose 20, I gained back 5, and I'm now on here to lose 10! I would love some support! Thanks,
    Robin
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"3, female, around 17 lbs more to go! Feel free to add :)
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Looks like she deact'ed but I'm almost 23 y/o @ 5'3 and cw is 222lbs.