Wut's ur fav Shirataki noodle recipe?

Options
AnaVerasGettingFit
AnaVerasGettingFit Posts: 109 Member
Haven't tried them yet, but they say they take on the flavor of whatever you're cooking them with. Gonna check 'em out tomorrow night. Any recipe suggestions or suggestions in general? I understand they may be chewy. I'm willing to work with it!

Replies

• katie133
    katie133 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Anything Asian. I cook up some mushrooms, carrots sometimes bean sprouts,garlic, ginger. Add in the noodles w some sesame oil, soy sauce.. Then throw some raw green onion on top

Be sure to rinse the noodles before u use them
  • AnaVerasGettingFit
    AnaVerasGettingFit Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    That sounds delish! Thank you:)
  • valerieschram
    valerieschram Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I use them in Pad Thai. I think they might be weird with Italian dishes. They are closer in texture and taste to rice noodles, so I think they work well with a lot of Asian dishes.
  • katie133
    katie133 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    That sounds delish! Thank you:)

no problem, enjoy!
  • debbie8997
    debbie8997 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just made them with bean sprouts and spices...didnt need hardly any soy sauce. They do take on the flavors u add. Add any kind of vegetable, grilled chicken, etc. they are great.
  • sheilsun
    sheilsun Posts: 47
    Options
    I have found all kinds of delicious and interesting recipes on the Miracle Noodle Facebook page.
  • sheilsun
    sheilsun Posts: 47
    Options
    I have found interesting recipes on the Miracle Noodle Facebook page.
  • AussieMisfit
    AussieMisfit Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Had them last night in Tomyum soup - yummy and super low calorie (lucky since I maxed out on cake yesterday!)
  • dyannajoy
    dyannajoy Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Chicken Ramen Soup - 250cals

900ml - Chicken stock 2 cubes, Vegetable 1 cube (or Miso Paste)
    1 chicken breast
    1 Garlic Clove (Finely Chopped)
    1 tsp fresh ginger (Finely Chopped)
    2-3 Mushrooms
    2 Spring onions
    2 tsp soy sauce

Poor the stock, into a pan add chicken, ginger and garlic. Bring to the boil and simmer for 20 mins unit tender.

Once cooked shred the chicken with forks and return the chicken, Miracle Noodles , mushrooms, half the spring onion and soy sauce. Simmer for 3-4mins

Once done .... enjoy!!!

You can also add some chilli for spice, a boiled egg, other cooked meats or tofu (make sure it is firm).