To the strong women out there...

Options
When you're asked why? Not only because is what you like and because it is your body and your life, but also...

425296_367866376567014_108086352545019_1218991_1893585178_n.jpg

Replies

• hellonheels88
    hellonheels88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Do you mean strong as in muscley/weight lifters/etc?

I'm by no means a lifter (yet) but I plan on some day being strong enough to kick someones @$$. We've already talked about my desire to get into self defense classes and such. I suppose my "why" would be so that I can defend myself if ever needed and so that I can pass on a sense of strength to my daughter.

Hope that answers what you're looking for :smile:
  • Lolzers
    Lolzers Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I like this!
  • EmYounginTonga
    Options
    True!!

Love it!

Workin' towards my best.....
  • Xxlovinlife2012Xx
    Options
    I love this I will start saying this all the time now. When I am asked why because I can... LOVE IT!!!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Love it! And I love her *kitten*! WOW! That's what I'm working towards!
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
    This reminds me of my 18yo daughter watching me struggle through pushups one day. She asked me why didn't I just skip it? I gave her a quick "Because I have to." She said, "Well, you don't HAVE to."
    When I got to a stopping place, I told her "No, I don't HAVE to. I GET to. Being able to do pushups is a privilege that many people don't have. And the way I get to keep this privilege is by doing them regularly."
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    mmemjm, why as in building muscle. I've seen a lot of women and even guys criticizing women who have muscles in this site. Honestly, I admire women who can built muscle and look super fit :)
  • tismyhardbody
    tismyhardbody Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Never feel the need to justify yourself to anybody. Period.
  • KarateGoddess
    KarateGoddess Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    awesome!! I WILL look like that before June!! I WILL I WILL I WILL!!!!!
  • KarateGoddess
    KarateGoddess Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
    This reminds me of my 18yo daughter watching me struggle through pushups one day. She asked me why didn't I just skip it? I gave her a quick "Because I have to." She said, "Well, you don't HAVE to."
    When I got to a stopping place, I told her "No, I don't HAVE to. I GET to. Being able to do pushups is a privilege that many people don't have. And the way I get to keep this privilege is by doing them regularly."
    Like like like!! :)
  • Karalopolous
    Options
    I USED to be a strong lady, but I stopped the muscle building in favor of toning down....I know, I know, muscle burns more calories, I fully intend to go back eventually, but I wamt to shrink down a tad more first....as to my why, which was a common question from people-because I can, because I like the feeling that I could kick your @ss, because I am addicted, and because it's f-awesome.
  • JuleszFit
    Options
    LOVE IT!!!!:smile:
  • hellonheels88
    hellonheels88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I can't see the pic below what you wrote. :grumble:

But I agree...even I think it's hot when chicks have some muscle defenition! I hope to someday as well :happy: