Hi

Options
Hi everyone,

I just joined yesterday. I have tried dieting before and I seem to do better if I write it down each day. I would love all and any encouragement that I can get. I have a very sedimentary job. I need to take more time to exercise. I need to lose 30-50 pounds to get down to a healthy weight for my height.

Replies

• divachick1960
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I just joined yesterday. I have tried dieting before and I seem to do better if I write it down each day. I would love all and any encouragement that I can get. I have a very sedimentary job. I need to take more time to exercise. I need to lose 30-50 pounds to get down to a healthy weight for my height.
  • butterfly2008
    Options
    hI i just joined yesterday too, i said the same thing about getting loads of encouragement and ppl have come through big time so keep your head up you can do it .and we will help with all the support and encouragement we can .and dont be afraid to reach out to people either it sure helped me get through the night lol
  • debbie_010
    debbie_010 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You can do it...this is a great site. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You're in the right place and you're going to love it! :drinker:
  • DETERMINED2Drop
    DETERMINED2Drop Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :smile:

We are all here for support and advice. Good luck with this journey... it's a very rewarding one!
  • poubre
    poubre Posts: 32
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the site!

First thing I'd recommend doing is taking some measurements, then setting realistic goals and sticking to them! Remember, if you set impossible goals you'll only get discouraged. Be realistic and optimistic. Slow and steady like the tortoise!

Every week that you make progress you'll feel better and better about yourself. Before you know it, you'll be walking into work with your shoulders held high and people saying, "Ugh! Who does that skinny chick think she is????" Haha =)

Philip