Geography Lesson....everyone needs to read

Options
angievaughn
angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
Geography lesson

Between 18 and 22, a woman is like Africa. Half discovered, half wild, fertile and naturally Beautiful!

Between 23 and 30, a woman is likeEurope. Well developed and open to trade, especially for someone of real value.

Between 31 and 35, a woman is like Spain, very hot, relaxed and convinced of her own beauty.

Between 36 and 40, a woman is likeGreece, gently aging but still a warm and desirable place to visit.

Between 41 and 50, a woman is like Great Britain, with a glorious and all conquering past.

Between 51 and 60, a woman is likeIsrael,has been through war, doesn't make the same mistakes twice, takes care of business.

Between 61 and 70, a woman is likeCanada,self-preserving, but open to meeting new people.

After 70, she becomes Tibet. Wildly beautiful, with a mysterious past and the wisdom of the ages. An adventurous spirit and a thirst for spiritual knowledge.

THE GEOGRAPHY OF A MAN

Between 1 and 80, a man is like Iran,

ruled by nuts.

THE END.

Replies

• vanillasugar
    vanillasugar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Lmao. *like*
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    :laugh: This is awesome.
  • Melisa25
    Melisa25 Posts: 16
    Options
    :laugh:
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Lol love it :-)
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Yay, I'm Europe! Woo hoo!

Ready to move on to Spain :wink:
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Very good. LOL
  • roberts1013
    roberts1013 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    LOL!!
  • scicco
    scicco Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    very funny
  • asamuels85
    asamuels85 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    i like the message.. but can't get past the fact that ppl across this country think of Europe and Africa like countries..lol everyone one who reads this without thinking they are continents filled with countries..needs a geography class!!
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha! That is awsome...
  • k8blujay2
    Options
    i like the message.. but can't get past the fact that ppl across this country think of Europe and Africa like countries..lol everyone one who reads this without thinking they are continents filled with countries..needs a geography class!!

Meh, what do we expect when there is little to no emphasis on geographic education.... Everyone assumes geography is all about countries and capitals... when that couldn't be farther from the truth...
  • izzydino
    izzydino Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    oh my!
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options

Guess I didn't pay that much attention.....I got it in the form of an email...and thought I would share!! I just wanted to make someone laugh!! Sorry!! :)
  • k8blujay2
    Options

Guess I didn't pay that much attention.....I got it in the form of an email...and thought I would share!! I just wanted to make someone laugh!! Sorry!! :)

It was still funny... :tongue: And I didn't take it that they (whoever, they are) called Africa a country... because they also used Europe and then the countries within Europe (among others).
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    hahaha I literally LOL-ed :laugh:
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Switch Iran with Israel, and you would have had me dying...
  • tj5000
    tj5000 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Love it! I'm Greece!
  • tj5000
    tj5000 Posts: 69 Member
    Options

It was still funny... :tongue: And I didn't take it that they (whoever, they are) called Africa a country... because they also used Europe and then the countries within Europe (among others).

It actually does not state reference to countries or continents at the start, that is irrelevant. I just enjoyed reading it. A harmless bit of fun, thanks Angie.
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Love this! I'm about to leave Spain...destination Greece! Much rather stay in Spain. Lol!
  • asamuels85
    asamuels85 Posts: 170 Member
    Options

NO! don't be sorry.. the message IS funny (and so is the fact that the creator didn't second guess herself) its sooo hard to use humor and sarcasm in text.. so let me apologize too :) maybe i just don't like being in the "continent / age group" I am in hahaha