Looking for friends :)

Options
echoica
echoica Posts: 339 Member
I've been on here for several months and I also intend on using this site for much more time to come. Looking for similar friends who are committed, enthusiastic and VERY supportive! It seems my current friends list has been less active in the past month, hence this post!

A few things about me so you can see if we would make a good match:

Female, 34, Canadian
SW: 345, GW: 145, CW: 273.4
I write a lot about my struggle with eating disorders and mental health because I have had a lot of issues for about 15 years now. Mostly bulimia and depression. That said, I am totally committed to recovery and 'normalized' eating. Some days I struggle, so expect that if we are friends. PLEASE, if you are active with your eating disorder/not in recovery...do NOT add me. I only want to be inspired by healthy eating because all the rest of it only leads to chaos! Oh and I like to look at food diaries so please have it open too!

:)

Replies

• PinkAndSparkle
    Options
    add her! She's a great friend!
  • 1rayhamilton
    Options
    I have struggled with ED too... but I'm over it now!
    I'll add you!
  • sidra1446
    sidra1446 Posts: 32
    Options
    Looks like you're doing great so far. Sent a friend request.
  • AliceKlaar
    AliceKlaar Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined at the beginning of the week, used to be slim, now I'm 205lb, determined to get back down to 160lb or thereabouts (I'm a naturally curvy 5' 8", so that's a good weight for me). I'm a 40yr old female, living in the UK; I've never suffered from an eating disorder (apart from greed, lol!) but I've certainly had my battles with depression; in a good place at the moment and hoping to stay that way for as long as possible but I certainly know what it's like trying to cope with clinical depression. I wish you all the best, and please feel free to send me a friend request if you want :o) xx
  • echoica
    echoica Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    add her! She's a great friend!

tehehe thanks ;)