4 Weeks-10 pounds lighter

Options
Hello everyone!

I am new to MFP but thought I would start a board and make my goal to be known. I would love to try to lose 10 pounds in a month. I am not sure if anybody will want to join me but I thought I would vocalize my goal so that I can have support through my journey!

Start date: 3/15
End date: 4/19

Hopefully some of you guys will join me and if not, words of encouragement are always appreciated!!

Replies

• lizziegrace10
    Options
    I'm definitely up for doing this with you haha! My main goal is lose 20-30lbs by June, always good to have motivation and support :)
  • andreahell0f
    Options
    I agree! I'm going to try my hardest and knowing that I have somebody else that is looking to do that as well helps me a lot!!
    <3
  • iwantniceabs
    iwantniceabs Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :)
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • bridgie101
    bridgie101 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I am new to MFP but thought I would start a board and make my goal to be known. I would love to try to lose 10 pounds in a month. I am not sure if anybody will want to join me but I thought I would vocalize my goal so that I can have support through my journey!

Start date: 3/15
    End date: 4/19

Hopefully some of you guys will join me and if not, words of encouragement are always appreciated!!

You know what? I have lost 10 lb in under a month. I don't know if I can do it again, I'm slowing down now, but that first kickoff? FANTASTIC. :)
  • cindyrey
    cindyrey Posts: 53
    Options
    I would like to loss 10 pounds in a month but not sure i can. only lost 5 from feb 15 to march 15. i workout 5-6 days a week 40- 50 mins each day. i try to keep my cal as close to 1200 as much as i can. any suggestions?
  • Ridumcowgirl
    Ridumcowgirl Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I have a wedding to be in in June and would LOVE to have my bridesmaid dress taken in ( instead of OUT) :wink:
  • cocoafierce
    cocoafierce Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely up for doing this with you haha! My main goal is lose 20-30lbs by June, always good to have motivation and support :)

thats my goal too...we should friend each other to motivate each other