T.H.E (Trying Hard Everyday) Team ~ WEEK 24~ Welcome!

Options
1235»

Replies

• indianagranny
    Options
    Hey

I did good on the exercising today - burned 1407 calories. I broke it up in morning, afternoon and evening. Stayed within calories - had a few unhealthy choices but TOM is due in and had to have my CHOCOLATE. Still working on my water 24 more ounces in2 and 1/2 hours. Pretty sure I CAN DO THAT

Healthymom - thanks for still posting. I need those posts. And I agree summertime, people busy, need new motivation and what you said just makes sense. I hope people will stay though.

Cyndeebee - u take care girl. I am glad to hear you are going to the Doctor. I know what u mean about the least little bit setting you off though.

Buttonnose - You have to fight past that struggle. I am in the same boat right now and I know it is hard but we can get through it. It is at this time, I have to look at the long range picture of being much healthier and able to do more to get me through it.

Adopt4 - I hope you do not get sick. I have been sleeping with the windows wide open also and it gets cool but I so love it and to think it is only July

manda1111 - thank you for popping in and posting. Always enjoy your posts. How is the writing going?

Lulu - how the job go? Did you get your water in?

Debbie - Enjoy your time with your mom and your vacation.

Lorann - Have fun on vacation

Zano - Did you get the water in? chug chug

Pawprint - How is the job? Did you find the wedding dress yet?

Prayerfulmom - How is the riding going?

LI4G, Kristi, Jamie, April, Maria, cjchism, - Okay girls we miss you. are you doing okay.?

Have a good night everyone.
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Wow - so many vacations and holidays! How great! All you travellers be safe, have fun, eat well, and drink, drink, drink! (Water - not alcohol! lol)

Healthymom - I agree with your theory. And love what you said about some always being around to keep the fire going! That is exactly what we are here for! You're the best:happy:

LOVED my first day on the new job - I am soooo excited about it! Thanks for all the well wishes gang - you made me feel great:bigsmile: Did good drinking my agua and great on food today, so I'm off to a good start. Didn't exercise though - I'm gonna have to get up earlier:ohwell:

Indianagranny - WOW!! When you decide to get on track you really go for it!! That's a LOT of cals you burned up girl!!! Way to go:love:

See you all for weigh in tomorrow!
    lulu:heart:
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    Hi, I have been snooping around your posts. swignal suggested I look into your team. You all seem so supportive and I would be interested in joining you all on this journey if you'll have me.
  • indianagranny
    Options
    Welcome Momma2four. Join right in. Tell us about yourself, vent or whatever. We are here. Some come and go, others posts regularly but we are helpful, supportive, and all have a listening ear. Glad to have you with us.

My name is Lisa. I have two grown children and 5 and 1/2 grandchildren. The 5 are all the way in Montana and the 1/2 is due in December. This grandbaby will be local to me - 10 miles away. I work night shift Sunday through Wednesday at a local Autozone Distribition plant. I was at one time down to only 19 and 1/2 pounds to lose but I blew it bad. So I am digging in harder to get back with the program.
  • zano2008
    zano2008 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday Team, I'm still wogging, and drinking H20 this week (+100oz). I'm gonna focus on logging every thing I eat. I'm terrible at logging, but thats okay cause this is a new week and a new beginning. Lost 2lbs yoohoo!...Zano
    SW 211 CW 204 GW 165 lost 2lbs[

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]132398.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com -
  • Buttonnose
    Buttonnose Posts: 76
    Options
    Zano - SW 211 CW 204 GW 165 lost 2lbs
    Buttonnose - SW 200 - CW 195.6 GW 140 Gnd 1.6 lbs.

Well I knew that was going to happen. No big surprise there....
    So have to get back on track..but taking today off as up all night throwing up. Just want to be quiet.
    There you go...that is it for me.
    Good luck everyone and as Zano said - Happy Friday.

Button
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone - remember me? What a slug I have been! And, no, I did not run off with the tailor!

Thanks to all of you for staying in touch with me. Its been an amazing blessing to get your all your PMs. So, in a nutshell, here is what I've been doing for the past month. Can't believe its been that long. Took a short vacation around the 4th and was out of town, then got back and work was crazy. Our fiscal year end is June 30, so we have the first couple of weeks in July to get everything in for billing and audit purposes. LONG couple of weeks. Then a family thing in Idaho - THEN a good friend's marriage blew up - really nasty, so I have been helping her get that sorted out. During all that, I managed to be off track most of the time. I gained a total of about ten pounds. That was another reason not to check in - though I know its really the best reason TO check in. Dumb, dumb, dumb!

Anyway, The past week or so has been MUCH better - and I am pleased to announce I have lost those ten pesky pounds (prolly mostly water gained due to not drinking enough water for a while there) and I have lost an additional couple of pounds, so I have finally broken the 100 pounds lost barrier. Boy, am I happy!

I haven't had a chance to catch up on all your posts, but am really glad to be back. Again, thank you for all the support. Its pretty humbling and you guys are great.

Love you all, Kristi
  • manda1111
    manda1111 Posts: 113
    Options
    yeah!

SW 198, GW 135, CW 171= 2 lbs loss!

Had a much better week weight wise. Things here are clicking along. I'll be on vacation next week so you won't hear from me but I'll post when I get back. We are goingto the beach. I have never been to the beaches in TX but I grew up in FL so I got the beach thing down. Then I'm goingto see my sister in northern Florida right before school stars back up. I haven't seen her or the kids in over a year so that will be nice. I miss being around them more. The writing has stopped for now. I got a major case of writers block and then I realized that part of it is that I want to be working on the first book not the second one right now. So I took a friends advice and gave myself a little vacation. I stopped setting the alarm clock and just enjoyed doing nothing or what ever. It has been really nice. Part of being a hyper organized person is that I feel guilty when I'm not "doing" something. ThatI have to justify the right to relax now and then. So I've taken a break until the end of July when I will get my edit back. Then I will work on the corrections. I hope to have it ready for submission by Dec, but I don't know yet.

Have a great day.
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Good Morning

I would love to join this team...when i saw the name of it I thought...THATS ME:happy: :laugh:

Im Amelia, I turned 30 back in novemeber, got two wonderful childeren who are 4 & 7 and ive been married to a wonderful man for the past 8yrs.

Ive lost about 80lbs since starting this weightloss journey of mine back in the summer of 05'. It took me a little over a year to lose it but then the weightloss just STOPPED dead:angry: and eversince then ive been trying to lose this last bit of weight. So you could say that ive been on a three year plateau:noway: :grumble:
    I found this site through my fitness site back in september of 08' and ive really enjoyed coming here. I do log my food everyday but i can't seem to get the scale to move. I would love to shed about 25lbs:love:

I look forward to getting to know everyone:flowerforyou: You all seem like a very friendly bunch and very welcoming:smile:

SW-278 ( back in 05) GW-170 CW 194.4

bbl
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I'm around.. Just haven't been checking in.. Staying on track but haven't weighed myself at all.. Trying to get away from the OCD I have with the scale..

I am off today to go to OR for my Uncles Funeral.. I am going shopping to buy my food here in a bit.. I don't want to travel and eat junk food.. I am on track...

Welcome all the newbies....

Talk to all my other buddies on Facebook....

Anita
  • indianagranny
    Options
    manda1111 - sw198/gw135/cw171 = 2pound loss
    punka - sw 278(05 weight)/ gw 170/cw194.4

First of all WELCOME PUNKA - YOU WILL LOVE THIS GROUP. Feel free to post whenever and say what is on your mind. We are here to support, help, and just talk, motivate and whatever. I am anxious to get to know you. You have done great on your journey - let see if we can get that scale to move.

Second of all - WELCOME BACK KRISTI AND CONGRATULATIONS ON THE 101 POUNDS LOST. THAT IS SUPER. I have missed you tremendously but didn't want to bug you. So I hope things are getting a little lighter for you at work and that you will be back posting more. By the way I took some pants to my tailor and I didn't get the same offer as you did from yours but I am kinda glad - my tailor is a woman. lol

Zano - way to go on the 2 pounds. has to be the water pushing it out of you. lol.

Buttonnose - that is not bad. might be water weight or from too much sodium. you will probably see that disappear real fast.

Manda1111 - doing the happy dance for you girl. I know you like seeing that scale move.

Nitag - I have a brain fart - not for sure what OCD means but you know you and your body. you got a plan in buying your food and eating healthy so you go girl. Our thoughts and prayers to you and your family especially your dad. be careful as you travel
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    Hi all, I mentioned last night that I was interested in this group, thanks for the welcome, indiannagranny. :flowerforyou:

I am married to the man of my dreams and we have 4 children together. 3 girls 1 boy(15,12,7,4) , I am a sahm, When my first child was 1 year I left the work force and that is when I began to gain weight. I am ready to get back to a healthy weight. I have tried to make changes in my weight before and have only lasted a couple of months. The most weight I have ever lost is 29 pounds so I am dying to hit that 3o pound mark even though it is just a drop in the bucket. I know I can actually do this. This is the longest I have ever lasted. I am proud of that.

You all seem so supportive and helpful, I appreciate that and need that. I am willing to be supportive and helpful as well. Thanks for having me:flowerforyou: Thanks swignal for telling me about this group.
  • indianagranny
    Options
    manda1111 - sw198/gw135/cw171 = 2pound loss
    punka - sw 278(05 weight)/ gw 170/cw194.4
    indianagranny sw216.2/gw160/ cw 188.6 9 pound gain

OK TEAM As I post this I really thought about not posting it cause of embarrassment and everything else. I will not make excuses and I will claim it. I ate Chinese twice this week and not healthy Chinese either. I have went over on sodium I know and I have ate chocolate also. I have not step on scale since last Friday and that is so wrong and not me. So I will be scale stepping this week. I am not going to change my ticker untill next Friday after I see what is water weight to sodium and TOM officially arrived today. That might be wrong but that is how I feel right now so I won't change it. Also I took 4 pair of capri's to the tailor's to be alter and told her half an inch on each side. Well she made me put them on and said she would be taking them up to two inches and one pair she would take up three. Last Sunday, I bought two pair of jeans one in a size 11 and the other in a size 33 - they were tight then but I can still get them on today and button them to so that is a good thing.My girl friend told me at her smallest she never got into a size 33. My bra I have to fasten it on the last notch. I am looking at the positiive a long with the negative. I am not pleased with myself, I am not going to beat myself up over it but I will get a handle on it. I have come this far and not GAIN ANY MORE BACK and have to relose it again. I had planned for some room at the end to play with but the time is not now. I am now back up to 28 pounds where I was down to 19.6 to lose. Don't sugar coat it for me either. It is bad and Lulu I need you to use that slipper. Kristi, your post also help me to post it. It is time like these we need to post it whether people read it or not

Goals today 94 ounces water - 32 done as of right now
    burn 1400 - 1700 calories - lacking here but will get in time tonight after I work second job for 4 hours.
    read and post twice a day to log accomplishments or just to touch base with people on here.

Thanks Team for listening and being there for me. I really am TRYING HARD EVERYDAY
  • healthymom2009
    Options
    New thread for this week: (nothing fancy, just wanted to start something)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/61128-t-h-e-trying-hard-everyday-team-week-25