7 months Progress! 74 lbs. down and Bathing Suit! Pics!

Options

Replies

• jsjlandy
    jsjlandy Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm so happy for your success! You'll reach your goal in no time.
  • helenmc40
    helenmc40 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hardwork and dedication will take you there!!! You look just fabulous!!! Very motivating.
  • daphnegetnfit
    Options
    Congrats and thank you for motivating so many others! :flowerforyou:
  • ResetJen
    ResetJen Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Your results are inspiring, thank you so much for sharing and wahoo...Happy Birthday for the 20th and reaching your BMI / weight target.
  • smile4char
    Options
    so awesome you shared your timeline of weight loss...losing slowly & consistently really is the key to keeping it off! great job!!!
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look amazing! Great job!
  • evelynr14
    evelynr14 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    truly amazing!!!
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Thanks! When I started at 225, my BMI was 37.4, which is considered obese! Now, at 151, BMI is at 25.1, still considered overweight for my height of 5'5". At 148, I will be in normal, or healthy BMI range.
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I have days when I feel like the weight is just melting off, and other days it feels like I am stuck! I have been at 151 for 2 and a half weeks! I know I'll make it past this, but it's frustrating...:grumble:
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!
  • Travelfixer
    Travelfixer Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    COngratulations you look amazing! It's motivating to see pictures like this spurs me on to keep at it and add more exercise. Lost 13 still got 30 to go
  • pinepl
    pinepl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Looking great keep up the good work!!!! I hope to be back there soon.
  • hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Amazing Job!!! My Bday is on March 20th as well!!!!

Congratulations on your amazing progress!
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I love how you took the time to tell us how you did it! You look AMAZING!!!
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    You look simply amazing! WTG!!!
  • tmoyer1209
    tmoyer1209 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look phenomenal! You started about where I did, and have a similiar weight goal, It is so nice to see your progress! Congrats on fitting honeymoon size again!!
  • ElisaMarie82
    Options
    Your results are astounding!!! A body like that does not come for free! Your hard work and dedication really shows!
  • BsNanny
    BsNanny Posts: 1
    Options
    Amazing! Be proud of yourself! This should make you realize that you can do anything you put your mind to!! ANYTHING!!
  • fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, and you sound as though you feel healthier and happier! Congratulations. :)
  • LPinTheD
    LPinTheD Posts: 129
    Options
    Very inspirational!!! You look amazing, girl :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!