1 month progress pictures

Options
Newlyweds
Newlyweds Posts: 48 Member
I started on my weight loss journey 1 month ago today exactly. I have lost about 12lbs and have about 40 or so more to go. I have been eating really well and tracking my calories with myfitnesspal, and also doing the 30 day shred workout videos. To jump start my weight loss I did the Advocare 24 day challenge and that got me started eating really clean and healthy.

The first pictures are from February 14th and the right pictures are from march 14th (today) I never did believe in 1 month I would see such dramatic changes in my body.
03-14-123-1.jpg
03-14-12-1.jpg
03-14-122-1.jpg

I can't figure out how to resize the pictures

Replies

• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an inspiration you are looking fabulous and I'm so proud of you!!! How tall are you?
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! Those are amazing results!!!!! You can definitely see a difference, esp in your backside!!

Keep up the great work!!
  • deeray
    deeray Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Good job! Keep up the good work!
  • Newlyweds
    Options
    Wow! What an inspiration you are looking fabulous and I'm so proud of you!!! How tall are you?

Thank you!! I am 5'7
  • lrdavenport23
    lrdavenport23 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job in a month! I can only imagine how good you're going to look after 2 months. I just started L1, Day1 of the 30 Day Shred tonight.
  • tkilinski
    tkilinski Posts: 14
    Options
    Wow! Great job! What a difference a month can make :) Keep up the good work!
  • Newlyweds
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your encouragement. I am so glad I took before pictures, I almost didn't. I could feel looser in my clothes and my stomach smaller, but to see the change in front of me is so very encouraging. I strongly encourage everyone to take pictures, you will so appreciate it later on. I still have a ways to go but I am so motivated and encouraged by these changes in just a month. I don't know If I could do it without mfp and the great support group of people here.
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! You look awesome! :love:
  • binky78
    binky78 Posts: 60
    Options
    Good job! Keep it up:)
  • Falling2Grace
    Falling2Grace Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    wow thats great!
    You look terrific! and im impressed with the change in such little time!
  • londanfudd4eva
    Options
    thats great keep up the good work
  • atadley
    atadley Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hard work pays off! Congrats on your hard work!
  • beachdiva2010
    beachdiva2010 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You should be really proud of yourself! Keep up the great work!!
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is an amazing difference for one month!
  • ckeachie
    ckeachie Posts: 26
    Options
    Great job! How often are you doing the 30 Day shred? and anything else in addition to that? I just started the shred again yesterday, had great success with it before my wedding 2 years ago and need to lose the baby fat now!
  • Canuckgirl77
    Canuckgirl77 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You're looking great! Don't take this the wrong way....your butt is looking good, girl!!
  • Tswizzyyyy
    Tswizzyyyy Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You are doing amazing and you can definitely see a difference. Your butt is looking good! Haha.
  • KenDubya74
    KenDubya74 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, keep it up!
  • Newlyweds
    Options
    Great job! How often are you doing the 30 Day shred? and anything else in addition to that? I just started the shred again yesterday, had great success with it before my wedding 2 years ago and need to lose the baby fat now!

I am shredding monday- friday and taking weekend breaks (doing it this way spreads the 30 days between 6 weeks, I am almost through with my 4th week), though sometimes I go for a 2-3 mile run or elliptical at least 1-2 times a week. Other than that I am eating under my calories for the most part, though it varies from day to day my diary is open if you care to look. Best of luck on your weight loss journey.
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your encouragement. I am so glad I took before pictures, I almost didn't. I could feel looser in my clothes and my stomach smaller, but to see the change in front of me is so very encouraging. I strongly encourage everyone to take pictures, you will so appreciate it later on. I still have a ways to go but I am so motivated and encouraged by these changes in just a month. I don't know If I could do it without mfp and the great support group of people here.

I agree with you completely. I didn't take before and after pictures and had to scrounge for ones that were sort of similar positions. But even with those I was really surprised at the difference. I still can't see it as much when I look in the mirror.

You have done amazingly well for one month - be proud of yourself!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!