Turbofire + Pics + Skin Brushing

Options
deja_blu
deja_blu Posts: 359 Member
A MOST AWESOME FRIEND of mine (SexyCook) suggested I share my story. Listen up kids.....here is a tale for the times, straight from my blog. #enjoy

GREETINGS!!!!

Hey, hey, hey!! Today I have finished two full months of TurboFire and I must say…..WOW. Let’s break it down.

TURBOFIRE UPDATE
Okay, so since I started about two months ago, I have lost at least 13 lbs and I have no idea how many inches. I will re-measure tonight and get those to you. =[ But I now wear a size 16 and I was an 18 at the beginning of the second month, so…….yeah. And I have four big bags of clothes sitting on my floor, that I can’t do anything with. So two people I know and love will appreciate that.

MOVING FORWARD
My doctor’s appointment was last Friday and I just wanted, with all my heart, to be at or under 200 lbs. Needless to say I didn’t make that number and I was real sad. But then I thought about it and I realized.
1. I lost over 13 lbs in 2 months. Who does that?
2. I dropped an entire pants size in 30 days. Who does that?
3. I’m more active and lighter now than I was in high school and I feel so much better. 4. I look cute in the bathing suit I bought like two years ago. (Wanna see?!?)
5. Did I tell you that I can see LIGHT between my legs? It’s was like discovering a new species of flower. I was awestruck.

So instead of beating myself up about what I didn’t achieve, I celebrated the things I have achieved and began to plan my next move and I am very excited about where I am heading.

SN: My doctor was VERY proud of me about my weight loss.

MY PHOTOS
So here is Day 1, Day 30 and about Day 60. (I’ve been doing this for 2 months yet today is said to be Day 56…strange.) And also my swimsuit pic! I suspect by the time it is seasonable enough to wear, it may be too big! I still have 3 more months of TF to do! Let’s hopefully get at least a wearing or two out of it. =P

The interesting thing about these pictures is that I lost more weight between Day 1 and Day 30, yet I appear to have lost more weight between Day 30. Team Inches!

Here1.jpg
Here2.jpg

SKIN BRUSHING
So…..I looked at my progress photos and yeah I can see some progress but there are so many things that I need to work on while toning and a slimming down. I noticed that my stretch marks are fading, especially on my shoulders, while others marks are becoming a little more apparent. So I heard through a grapevine about this thing called skin brushing or dry brushing.
Optional homework – read up on it. If you’re interested, I can tell you were to get some inexpensive skin brushes and what type of regimen I plan on doing for the next 30 days. =]
http://www.whole-body-detox-diet.com/dry-skin-brushing.html

LISTEN UP….THIS MEANS YOU
So….what are you doing to better your health? And how are you investing in your health?
FACT: If you are doing a diet or taking diet pills (there are so many), and you aren’t exercising…..you failed.
FACT: If you aren’t giving your all during your workouts, I mean 110% of your effort…….you failed.
FACT: If you are starving yourself because it’s working pretty well to get some pounds off….you failed.
And because you are my family/friends/soror/frat/SiStar/associates/whatever……failure is not an option. Why? Because you know me. And I know you. And I don’t do failure, so neither do you. It’s that simple.

HOW CAN I HELP YOU?
I don’t know who knows/doesn’t know this but I am a BeachBody coach. What does that mean? I will be with you during your weight loss journey to help you take control of your by providing direction, support, and accountability, so that you get results and stay consistent with your workout program.

Shakeology…you NEED it. You may not WANT it, but you NEED it. Don’t cut corners on this. I’m serious. How do you think I lost weight and lowered my cholesterol? Talk to me. Right now.

"If the word quit is part of your vocabulary, then the word finish is likely not."
- B.G. Jett

Replies

• SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I LOVE THIS...You have worked so hard and I have been watching you pushing and never giving up...Continue your determination my friend....Just Awesome!
  • Hannah_PRprincess13
    Options
    Looking so good girl!!!! You are AWESOME!
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    WOW! You look great!
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Interesting on the Skin Brushing thing, never heard of it before but it makes sense.

Thanks for posting.

And just so you know, "giving 110%" is a mathmatically ridiculous expression.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
  • BeautyisBeingU
    BeautyisBeingU Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Looking good hun! Keep up all the hard work I can really see a difference in your waist.
  • EarthyChocl8AKA
    Options
    Go girl! I'm so proud of you!!! We are winning by losing girly!!!:heart:
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Great job with your success thus far. Thanks for sharing.
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look great!!
  • foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Fabulous progress!!
  • deja_blu
    Options
    Interesting on the Skin Brushing thing, never heard of it before but it makes sense.

Thanks for posting.

And just so you know, "giving 110%" is a mathmatically ridiculous expression.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Then give a RIDUCLOUS amount of effort into burning those calories! :tongue:
  • deja_blu
    Options
    THANKS LADIES!!!!!

It has been worth all the hard work and the battle has yet to be won....

5499814.png
  • emilycandoit
    Options
    YEAH GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • rachel_d_b
    Options
    Totally inspired by you right now! I need a motivational buddy like you!!! :-) Thanks for sharing your story with us.
  • kittycarson
    kittycarson Posts: 109
    Options
    Momma!!! You look GREAT!!! Will check into this skin brushing thing..Thanks for the info.
  • MsCyone
    MsCyone Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    O....my...GAH You look amazing girl, I would love for you to be my coach, Turbo Fire is where its at lol.
  • mstawnya
    mstawnya Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!
  • determined86
    Options
    Amazing job!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    The difference is wonderful to see - keep at it, girl!
  • msmissylowe
    Options
    Um, I love you! You are so motivational and inspiring!
    I am totally checking into the skin brushing thing. That is awesome!
    Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm and story!
  • jpbenjamin
    jpbenjamin Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous! I wanna be like you when I grow up ;-)! Great determination!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!