Vlog for motivation and support

Options
I started a vlog today to try keep me motivated and try and motivate others. Its also to show people that there are other people out there that struggle and that have easy days, hard days, good days and bad days, but no matter what you can pull through it if you try.

I was nervous about vlogging as i have always faded in the background due to me being bigger, so i didnt want to get noticed for the wrong reasons. However one of MFPs said that us bigger girls and guys need to start making our voices heard and start being noticed for all the right reason, and i thought that was lovely :)

Anyways if you would like to follow me on my journey, you can on youtube

my intro is at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAkH0B4lNJo&feature=channel

vlog 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJEuvf0PB-4&feature=channel

Also if you wish to add me on here go for it the more the better :D

Replies

• Purple_Orchid_87
    Purple_Orchid_87 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    i really loved the first vlog with your partner - thank you for doing this, because its made me think about doing one, not to copy you, but to give myself something to watch back whenever times get tough, and if mine was to help other ppl at 300lbs, wouldnt be a bad thing.....
  • Acherona
    Acherona Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I think its great that i have motivated you to think about doing it. I am finding it different and weird at the moment as im not used to it but i will get there :) I was 296 again why i wanted to do this because no matter your size or fitness level anyone can do this. I thought i wouldnt make it past 2-3 weeks, now past 10 weeks and im still going and motivated. Hopefully i can motivate others and show that even at 300lbs you can push yourself to be how you want to be, and if you do need the support i am here for everyone, i started this at 296lbs and was very sendentry so i know what its like. The first few days killed me when i started my exercise and my food i missed it but you have to kick yourself in the butt if you want to be healthier, live longer and most importantly feel and look better for yourself :)
  • Mbond74
    Mbond74 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! Love the talking about the recipes. :-) The counting certainly becomes habit!
  • LindaLouLu
    LindaLouLu Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Yay! Super excited for you!! :flowerforyou: