Anyone over 300

Options
Ive been a member for about two weeks but usually use the phone app. I just logged into the computer today and see a bunch of people stating they are in the 200 range but am looking for support or tips from 300 range. I am 311 and wish to lose 100 lbs in about a year.

Replies

• nicholettebell
    Options
    I just joined MFP this week. But at my heaviest I was at 301 and have lost a bit over 125 in a year and a half. You can add me if you'd like.
  • galaxyshark
    Options
    At my heaviest, I was at 378 at the start of September, and now at 331. Been long and challenging, but is very doable! Add me if you would like! :)
  • kei_llew
    kei_llew Posts: 29
    Options
    Started at 303 around a week ago lost 7lb since being on here :) hoping to lose around 70 pounds in a year or sooner. feel free to add me
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    started a nearly 500 lbs. hope to get under the 300 mark before Spring is over and reach my goal by the start of next year.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    was at 280 before I told myself to stop and smell the veggies. If I wouldnt have stopped, I am sure I woulda hit 300+ by the end of summer
  • GinGinSweden
    GinGinSweden Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi! I was 318 at my highest and lost 103 lbs in 11 months then it slowed but I did manage to get to 129 lbs eventually , maintained it for a couple of yrs then moved and gained 40 back in the past 3 yrs so now once again back at it to get back . Add me if you like we can support each other Ihave before and after pics it can be done you can do it!!
  • tommiirugby
    tommiirugby Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    started the year at 354, looking to get down to 220 this year feel free to add me!
  • DeniseChilver
    DeniseChilver Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    hiya

I started at 444 and now I'm down to 322 add me if you like :-) :flowerforyou:
  • mickyjg
    mickyjg Posts: 49
    Options
    I started three weeks ago at 330. have only managed to lose 1lb a week but I'm determined to get my head around this and eventually hope to lose about 150 so welcome, you are not alone :smile:
  • belle_bopper
    Options
    I've just joined MFP yesterday, last weigh in I was 343.9lbs that was a week ago, I'd been trying for 2 weeks before that and have lost 8.8lbs in the previous 2 weeks to my last weigh in.... I too would love to have more friends on mfp for support, ideas etc.... :wink: I'm so happy to have found this site, I plan to be honest good/bad....