Worst Part of Losing Weight

Options
13»

Replies

• innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Buying my clothes off Kingsize Direct online for the last decade cause no one carried a size 78 inch pants and 7-8 X shirts was my life... and now:

DSCF3019two.jpg

those same clothes:

DSCF0104resized.jpg

DSCF0105resized.jpg

and now I walk into Kohl and buy a pair of 36-38 inch waist Nike Dry fit shorts to workout in and 2x shirts... No I would have to disagree I so like going clothes shopping and it will get even better after my skin surgeries!! Nothing wrong with the self confidence one can get buy rockin a good outfit!!! lol

You look amazing! You deserve to celebrate with a new outfit :)
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I hate the fact that I have to go shopping. I really don't mind buying the clothes, but shopping is the devil. My husband loves to shop, but I would rather stand out in the rain.

I hate buying new clothes, too. I prefer not to spend the money, but even more - I HATE SHOPPING.

(funny - my husband is the shopper in our family, too)
  • ednawhatnot
    ednawhatnot Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I LOVE buying new clothes but I hate how limited my options are at present, can't wait to be able to go into a 'normal' shop for my clothes. In the meantime, ebay is my friend. I've already started listing the odd few dresses that are too big for me to fund a new, smaller wardrobe.
  • Sam426f
    Sam426f Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have to confess I quiet enjoy clothes shopping when I can afford it! I love a Saturday mooching around lovely clothes shops, buying lots of lovely things!

Personally I find the worst part of trying to lose weight the realisation of how easy it is to put weight on and how hard it is to take the weight off! It's so very unfair!

Have a nice day :happy:
  • 2012x
    2012x Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Worst : Seems to all came off 1 area i wanted to keep, no fair!
  • phillieschic
    Options
    One thing about having to buy new clothes...the smaller sizes are less expensive. The clearance racks are ALWAYS full of little sizes. I love that!

Oh, and the droopy boobs thing...as soon as I reach my goal weight, I'm rewarding myself with a boob job! :) Only 21 pounds to go!
  • lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Buying my clothes off Kingsize Direct online for the last decade cause no one carried a size 78 inch pants and 7-8 X shirts was my life... and now:

DSCF3019two.jpg

those same clothes:

DSCF0104resized.jpg

DSCF0105resized.jpg

and now I walk into Kohl and buy a pair of 36-38 inch waist Nike Dry fit shorts to workout in and 2x shirts... No I would have to disagree I so like going clothes shopping and it will get even better after my skin surgeries!! Nothing wrong with the self confidence one can get buy rockin a good outfit!!! lol

Wow, that's a great accomplishment!!!! Way to go!!!!! :happy: