Fuller Longer Range

Options
So I have been stocking up on the Waitrose (Good for you?) range and the Marks and Spencers Fuller Longer range.

I have to say, I am a big fan! It really does feel like you are eating a proper, dare I say it, unhealthy, meal that really does make you feel satisified. I am surprised at how they have been able to create these with such low calorie and fat content. You have to be careful, because some of them have high sodium. But even when they have made them low calories by reducing the size, it does fill you up!

So give them a go. Anyone have any thoughts on these new ranges?

Replies

• XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    i normally cook everything from fresh, but have tried the Marks and Spencer one a few times and it was pretty good. Not as nice as home made though x
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I was waiting for someone to post in praise of M&S food. I could not have got where I am in my weight loss campaign without M&S as I work out until 8pm during the week and am not big on cooking. The fuller for longer range is fantastic, but their food in general is great (low salt, fresh, innovative etc). I am also a big fan of their low cal desserts and the Lovely Vegetables range. I love M&S :flowerforyou:
  • monkeypantz
    monkeypantz Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I love the M&S ones, bit pricey and cheaper to make them at home, but if I'm on the go, very quick and easy!
  • lmsharris
    lmsharris Posts: 13
    Options
    It is more satisfying to cook it yourself but I don't have time (I don't get home until late from work) and I struggle to control portion sizes when I cook for myself.

The good things about the new "prepared foods" is that it is easy to find ones that just have pure ingredients with nothing you wouldn't add yourself if you were to make it from scratch.
  • lmsharris
    lmsharris Posts: 13
    Options
    They sometime have offers on for these two that can help keep the cost down!

I'm going to check out the desserts....I devoured a Victoria Sponge this week, I couldn't keep my sugar cravings at bay :(
  • DoodleDaft
    Options
    I eat them v occasionally and agree they are tasty and surprisingly filling however the trainers at the gym I go to said to exercise caution with them due to sodium levels but they were talking to a lady who was eating them every day.
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I recommend the skinny chocolate muffin dessert.