1350 calories

Options
I have to stay within that!!

What are some of the foods that I can eat that will help me feel fuller for longer?

I need all the help I can get, because I am starving! I am humgry all.the.time!!!

Replies

• pingash
    pingash Posts: 12
    Options
    quinoa, it's packed with protein
  • sandy2006
    sandy2006 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Try to get plenty of protein and stay away from high sugary and processed foods they will make you more hungry. Vegetables are lower calorie.
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Fruits, vegetables, and food with high protein and high fiber.
  • sxyfitmomandwife
    sxyfitmomandwife Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Trying drinking lots of water before you eat, leafy green veggies, nuts, non-starchy veggies and fruit keep you fuller longer.
  • philschick
    Options
    What are some high protein foods?

Can you tell, I've never had to diet before? I know nothing.
  • shalinimunjal
    shalinimunjal Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Exercise so you can eat more :)

I'm vegetarian so I'm always looking for high protein foods that aren't meat.

High fiber food will keep you full longer, so will protein. Anything whole grain is good (brown rice, multigrain/whole grain breads, quinoa, etc.). Eat some good fats too as they help keeping you full longer- Avocados, nuts are great!! Try greek yogurt..it has tons of protein and comes in many flavors.
    Try to avoid anything that is processed beyond recognition, comes from a can, is straight up sugar like soda, juices, etc. Cook food yourself so you know exactly what is going in it. Many canned products have high sodium and you want to avoid that. Good luck!!