Must Be Something In the Stars..!

Options
Calling all of you who have fallen from the proverbial wagon as of late, whether it has been months, weeks or just a few crappy days... I'm here to call you back..!

I've notice out of my limited friends and even within myself there has been a lot of "off-track, being lazy, workin to much" talk whirling around. There must be something in the stars, or in the water I'm not sure. However, it's time to remember why we're doing this and time to pick your euphemism:

A) Get back up on the wagon.

B) Get back on track.

C) Back in the game.

D) Come out swinging (That's a boxing euphemism, not a playground or relationship one)

I started My Fitness Pal as a way to STOP mourning my Dad out of the bottom of an M&M's bag. And YES as my profile states to have A Better (MFP edit *Relations) Life.

Plus, the kids.. their a good reason too.!

I'd like to know why you started all this, better yet why you keep it up everyday... Out with it, help me beat back 'Fat August' as she claws for a weak spot like the comic book undead. Please.

Replies

• Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I've been slacking :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
    You found out :explode:
    Who told you :grumble:

lol

I'll do better, promise :flowerforyou:
  • July121980
    July121980 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have not fallen off track but.....I just got here about 10 days ago.

Yes, I have a family, pets, college and a billion other things to do everyday but.....

I get up every morning and do some sort of exercise and sometimes again with my daughter and husband after school and work. I do this because I want to like the whole image in the mirror. I want to wear the clothes that I have packed away. I want to look great naked. I want to run circles around my daughter this summer instead of being the mom on the bench. I want to shop for clothes that I like and are smaller!

I sent you a friend request!
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I have not fallen off track but.....I just got here about 10 days ago.

Yes, I have a family, pets, college and a billion other things to do everyday but.....

I get up every morning and do some sort of exercise and sometimes again with my daughter and husband after school and work. I do this because I want to like the whole image in the mirror. I want to wear the clothes that I have packed away. I want to look great naked. I want to run circles around my daughter this summer instead of being the mom on the bench. I want to shop for clothes that I like and are smaller!

I sent you a friend request!

And I accepted gratefully! Ty.
  • KickassAugust
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

lol

I have my ways... :bigsmile:
  • KickassAugust
    Options

lol

I have my ways... :bigsmile:

..and cookies.
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    cookies, me want :)
  • jbahrami
    jbahrami Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Cookies??
  • kardsharp
    kardsharp Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    The dark side always has cookies or cupcakes.....
  • KickassAugust
    Options
    The dark side always has cookies or cupcakes.....

And the full sugar and real butter kind too.