Shanna_Inc86
Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
I want some more buddies from MICHIGAN!! lol

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    I'm over on the left side of the hand. :)
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Haha the Murda Mitten....I used to be center, far right.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    When I read the title figured someone had been spying on me in the shower. :angry:

:embarassed:
  • sarvissa
    sarvissa Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I used to be from between the 2 knuckles on my pinkie finger. I moved to Oregon 7 years ago though. Funny, people from here don't know where MIchigan is, and when I say it's the state shaped like a mitten, they give me this blank look. Then they say, "there's a state shaped like a mitten?"..... sigh.
  • darkknightfan
    darkknightfan Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    middle of the palm.. just slightly to the left of the "birdie" finger
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Down around the wrist bone bump! Northern Indiana, about 1/2 hour from Michigan line. I know, I know, close, but no cigar..... Oh well. :ohwell:
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Options
    I'm over on the left side of the hand. :)

My sister lives in Dorr! We go to Holland for the outlet malls ;)
    I used to be from between the 2 knuckles on my pinkie finger. I moved to Oregon 7 years ago though. Funny, people from here don't know where MIchigan is, and when I say it's the state shaped like a mitten, they give me this blank look. Then they say, "there's a state shaped like a mitten?"..... sigh.
    So they have AWESOME schools out there lol wow!
    I've never had anyone not know where Michigan is as soon as I say "I'm from the mitten"
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Options
    Down around the wrist bone bump! Northern Indiana, about 1/2 hour from Michigan line. I know, I know, close, but no cigar..... Oh well. :ohwell:

I'm only an hour from the Indiana line ;) I'm sure I've driven through!
  • sarvissa
    sarvissa Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    So they have AWESOME schools out there lol wow!
    I've never had anyone not know where Michigan is as soon as I say "I'm from the mitten"

Yeah, schools here are very ummm interesting. Thankfully I went to school in MI, so I supplement my kids' education!
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    My sister lives in Dorr! We go to Holland for the outlet malls ;)

I live in Holland :) Sadly, the outlet mall is dying. I think there is only 5 or 6 stores in there now.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Born on the left side (Berrien Springs/Stephensville area), have also lived in Battle Creek, Union City, Sherwood, Millington (near Birch Run/Frankenmuth), Traverse City, and Kalkaska. Went to high school at Juniata Christian School in Vassar, MI.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    When I read the title figured someone had been spying on me in the shower. :angry:

:embarassed:

^^^Hahahahaha! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker: