EVERYTIME I eat a potato...I lost 1 whole pound!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    i still want to know if the OP is high?

oh you answered....

Hey...did you know your name means:
    Felice
    Name search:

Felice is a Italian boy name. The meaning of the name is `Prosperous, Joyful`.

May your weigh-loss journey and entire life equate to the meaning of your beautiful name! :flowerforyou: :wink:
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

oh you answered....

Felice
    Name search:

May your weigh-loss journey and entire life equate to the meaning of your beautiful name! :flowerforyou: :wink:

oh, you ARE high!!!!!
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Idaho loves you now.
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Are you high?

Glad to know I am not the only one who was wondering :huh:
  • WendySue75
    WendySue75 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    well ****... I'm gonna eat 10 LMAO... interesting... very interesting.
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options

oh you answered....

Felice
    Name search:

Well, I am from the southern United States, and down here "Felice" means 'I "heart" hookers & blow'. I definitely like the southern interpretation better.... ;-P
  • Leeanne1974
    Leeanne1974 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hmm some not kind posts on here.

A Jacket spud is an EXCELLENT food. It fills you up, keeps you full and is very high in fibre if you eat the skin. That might be the trick to it.
    Spuds ahoy!
    Well done OP. im glad you are a happy bunny :flowerforyou:
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I ate 2 potatoes yesterday and this morning weighed 1.6 lbs less.

IT MUST BE TRUE.

Actually, the coincidence here makes me giggle. :D yay for potatoes, the magical diet food of wonder.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

oh you answered....

Felice
    Name search:

Well, I am from the southern United States, and down here "Felice" means 'I "heart" hookers & blow'. I definitely like the southern interpretation better.... ;-P

that is the traditional meaning CB....
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Screw dieting for months, just eat however much weight you need to lose in potatoes.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options

oh you answered....

see my reply above beautiful:wink:

i did...and I am still suspicious...

It's okay...it really is. Suspicion can sometimes be a wise thing--sometimes not, but if it helps you in some way, I say...good for you, if it isn't helping you or you find it yucky or ick, just forsake it and perhaps try a little positivity--positivity does a mind, body and soul super good--it does for me. Positivity and kindness for me works like, er--um "high" for me like...drugs, alcohol, suspicion or other types of negative yucks works for others. But to each is own, I always say:heart::flowerforyou: :wink:

• CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options

oh you answered....

Felice
    Name search:

that is the traditional meaning CB....

Well down here, we are steeped in tradition... :-D
  • csparon
    csparon Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    So, you must have eaten at least 19 potatoes so far.
  • Star719
    Star719 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Potatoes are high in carbs and sugar, but they are under 200 calories so perhaps your weight loss is due to your calorie intake......which is probably the case. Congratulations though on your achievement!
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    It's from the high level of potassium in a potato which triggers water weight release. It's a trick I've been losing for a while to drop water weight from excess sodium intake.
  • alix1105
    alix1105 Posts: 80
    Options

lol this made me giggle *like* haha <3
  • jessicas0215
    Options
    Hmm some not kind posts on here.

A Jacket spud is an EXCELLENT food. It fills you up, keeps you full and is very high in fibre if you eat the skin. That might be the trick to it.
    Spuds ahoy!
    Well done OP. im glad you are a happy bunny :flowerforyou:

That is exactly what I was thinking!! I can't believe some people can be so obnoxious. Congrats go to the OP on your weight loss and your ability to stay cool and in a good mood after some ridiculous comments.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options

No, actually I've only eaten 3 so far in my one month and 23 day journey. I avoided them like the plague, because I've always read and hear they were BAD for me because they were supposed to be so fattening. when I first posted this, was when i felt "Led" to eat one and sure enough...I dropped an entire pound the next day. (which is why I posted the first time). Ate a little more than 1/2 one yesterday and Viola.. .04 down today and body fat down to 30%. Gonna eat another one tonight though :wink:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,124 Member
    Options
    Patent that as the "Potato Diet" and sell it to Dr. Oz. Then you will be thin and rich.
  • MystiqueASAP
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss and positive attitude! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!