I would like to add people with a public diary

Options

Replies

• beattie1
    beattie1 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I'm 5'4" and looking to lose about 70 - 100lbs - I'm starting much fatter than you are, I think, assuming you're one of the people in the photo. My diary is open - message me if you want the recipe for anything in it. I usually cook dinner from scratch, just input the ingredients & the number of servings & the site does the rest - marvellous!

How about opening up your diary too?
  • gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    You can add me too if you like!! I work out 4-5 times a week and my food diary is open to friends. I am a full time working mother of 3 kids!
  • danagettinfit
    danagettinfit Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting, i wamted the same thing feel free to add me mine is open
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    Mine's open to my friends. Go ahead and add me if you want. I'm 5'4" and losing a total of 92 lbs.
  • 1rayhamilton
    Options
    I'll add you. Mine is public
  • Acherona
    Acherona Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Im taller then you at 5ft 7 and i need to lose about 116lbs, already down 37lbs, i have an open diary and me and my boyfriend give out easy recipes for people who ask :)
  • eatpizzalift
    eatpizzalift Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mine is open! I am also 5'3, losing baby weight right now.
  • dme1977
    dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    mine isnt public but it is open to my MFP friends....
  • waf29
    waf29 Posts: 4
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just started on here and i'm 5'4" working on loosing 40 lbs. (for now) :)
  • rdsxgrl28
    rdsxgrl28 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Same as aboe 5'4" working on 40 - then gonna try another 25-30. I am public too feel free to add away.
  • Purple_Orchid_87
    Purple_Orchid_87 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    mien is open - feel free to take a peek and add me :o)
  • elijahgo1
    elijahgo1 Posts: 17
    Options
    I've had success and looking for some motivating friends. Add me if you are looking for the same!
  • DDBeard
    DDBeard Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and goal is to loose 69pounds. I'm on 1200 calories a day and you can see my diary (not that it's always the best :wink: ). Feel free to add me.
  • kate_sunflower
    kate_sunflower Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to MFP friends, so anyone feel free to add me! I like having people be able to see my diary because it keep me accountable.

I am 5'4", 24 years old, and have 25 lbs to lose.
  • MelsFitLife
    MelsFitLife Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :) Hope it helps you
  • Lathare06
    Lathare06 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends! Anyone in this thread, feel free to add me :)
  • Shayztar
    Shayztar Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I'm open too. I love adding ppl with open diaries. It's interesting to see what other people eat,and often gives me ideas too!
  • krista707
    krista707 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the responces!! I tried to go down and add everyone but it only lets me add 5 people every ten minutes, so if i skipped u, feel free to send me an add request!!!
  • CottonCandyKisses
    CottonCandyKisses Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Mine's open.
  • mjn18
    mjn18 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm not in the same range but I have a public diary. Feel free to add me!